Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

5+1 weeks - reassurance

(7 Posts)
Whitley83 Thu 02-Nov-17 07:53:01

Morning. I'm 5+1 weeks, I don't have any symptoms and I'm worried. My last pregnancy I was sick from around 4 weeks and my bobs were very sore sad

Anyone else in the same boat?

Mrstobe90 Thu 02-Nov-17 07:57:00

Each pregnancy is different and hormone levels can vary at this stage so I’d say don’t worry and enjoy not having all the shitty symptoms that will be coming soon!
Hope everything goes well xx

Expectingbsbunumber2 Thu 02-Nov-17 07:58:51

Don't worry every pregnancy is different.

PJsAndProsecco Thu 02-Nov-17 08:34:24

Hi OP, I am the exact same - I'm 6+5 now, and with my DD I was sick as a dog by this point. This time around I've felt very different, but nausea IS starting to creep in now...so don't worry, wait another week or so and I'm sure you'll be feeling like crap!! haha, it's funny how we want to feel sick for reassurance...but I totally understand, it's freaking me out how each pregnancy can feel so different!

ButtMuncher Thu 02-Nov-17 08:36:42

Every pregnancy is different - I didn't 'feel' pregnant with my DS till about 9/10 weeks when nausea kicked in but truly, I didn't feel properly pregnant till well beyond 18/20w.

user1493413286 Thu 02-Nov-17 09:04:17

My symptoms struck at 6-7 weeks, at 5 weeks I was wanting them so I felt more pregnant although slightly regretted not just enjoying a couple of weeks of feeling normal after

ForeverHopeful21 Thu 02-Nov-17 10:51:01

Please please don't worry. It really doesn't mean anything bad.

First pregnancy I was sick from 5 weeks which was the only reason I took a pregnancy test!
Second pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms until 8 weeks and only got sore boobs at 9 weeks. Like you I was extremely worried, but now I count myself as one of the lucky ones!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: