Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo prams - do they go on sale at Christmas?

(11 Posts)
bananaramama Wed 01-Nov-17 11:03:56

Does anyone know if Bugaboo usually have Christmas sales/discounts? I'm due early next year (Feb) so if so, we will probably wait till Christmas to buy the majority of the stuff we need....

DaisyLand Wed 01-Nov-17 11:07:17

Im thinking about the same! Due in April and waiting for BlackFrday /Boxing day for offers thlsmile

Sooooooooooooooooooooo Wed 01-Nov-17 11:17:29

I don’t know if they go on sale, maybe at Mothercare? But I got a really good package deal at the baby show which included the car seat and adapters.

MamaOfTwos Wed 01-Nov-17 11:23:25

Personally I've always bought second hand, saved at least half price vs John Lewis etc and have always been in immaculate condition

DaisyLand Wed 01-Nov-17 11:26:05

I thought of second hand but the one I want (bee5) has been in the market for less than a year so there are fairly none on ebay/facebook market and the ones that are in there they are worth like £100 than brand new so rather pay for a new one

The chamaleon you can find more second hand ones.

bananaramama Wed 01-Nov-17 11:34:20

We want the Bee5 too...
Well, fingers crossed they some sort of Christmas sale! smile

thingymaboob Wed 01-Nov-17 12:42:38

Bugaboo don't really do sales as they are top of the range. They don't need to as people will always but them.

Wimbles101 Wed 01-Nov-17 12:44:56

Try ebay x

DaisyLand Wed 01-Nov-17 13:37:09

As said the Pushchair that the OP and I want is barely on ebay as it's a brand new model (less than a year in the market)
The few that are at the moment are worth 400 or so, I'd like to get a carrycot which is worth another 200 so that adds up as £600. A brand new one is around £700-750 for that difference in price I'd rather get a brand new one

bananaramama Wed 01-Nov-17 14:55:34

@DaisyLand yep, I would rather a new one too as the price difference is so minimal smile

NC1990 Wed 01-Nov-17 15:39:28

I was told by a Mothercare employee that Bugaboo and iCandy rarely discount their products because they just don't need to (it's why they make such a song and dance about the 10% off they offer at their Expectant Parents events). Not sure if that's true of all retailers though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now