Talk

Advanced search

Mould and Mildew Spray

(6 Posts)
DaenerysismyQueen Wed 01-Nov-17 09:30:21

Very quick question, have you used this while pregnant? Obviously need to wear gloves and keep the area ventilated.

mindutopia Wed 01-Nov-17 11:37:18

I don't personally use it, but because I'm asthmatic (so it bothers my asthma anyway). My dh does it. But really it's just bleach and ocassional use in a well ventilated area should be fine if you have no one who can do it for you.

Jessiecat27 Wed 01-Nov-17 12:40:16

I will be using mine later, if I ask oh to do it, itll never get done! Also asthmatic so I'll probably just cover my face with my t-shirt and keep the room well ventilated, don't worry baby is well protected in there!

AutumnLeavesandCandleLights Wed 01-Nov-17 18:15:19

I'm 30wks pregnant and regularly use Mould & Mildew sprays, shower sprays and bleach our bathroom at least once a week.
Did with my first pregnancy too. Things still need to be cleaned and I've not seen anything anywhere against using it.

LittleWingSoul Wed 01-Nov-17 20:11:34

It took my breath away when I used it the other day. That would piss me off pregnant or not! Didn't realise how strong it would be (and it didn't actually work that well either angry) This was the dettol one in a green bottle.

DaenerysismyQueen Wed 01-Nov-17 22:28:42

I used it last time I was preggers but the rules always seem to change. Great shall get my gloves out smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now