Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Any advice?!?

(7 Posts)
BrownXeyes Mon 30-Oct-17 21:23:43

Hi everyone.

I am not sure when I ovulated, I used a calculator and it said a date but then when I used a ovulation test over those dates it said I wasn’t ovulating, I think I may of ovulated earlier. I am now getting some odd symptoms and my period isn’t due until 8th of November, I have had migraines everyday, my favourite foods are making me feel sick, I’ve been dizzy and tired. Can anyone shed light wether these are symptoms?xx

BrownXeyes Mon 30-Oct-17 21:31:14

Also I am freezing cold when my heating is on full whack!x

Ilovechocolate111 Mon 30-Oct-17 23:02:37

Take a test? X grin

BrownXeyes Tue 31-Oct-17 06:49:36

It’s too early but thanks.

passmethewine123 Tue 31-Oct-17 06:51:07

If you don't know when you ovulated then you can't know for sure when your period is due

Oysterbabe Tue 31-Oct-17 07:04:59

8 days before your period is due is too early for much in the way of pregnancy symptoms. It's more likely to be normal hormonal fluctuations or a bug. Have you recently come off the pill or something?

BrownXeyes Tue 31-Oct-17 10:05:57

No not recently come off any medication at all. I haven’t changed anything about my
Routine at all! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: