Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Feeling freezing every evening!

(7 Posts)
lookingforthecorkscrew Mon 30-Oct-17 19:57:52

I’m 6+4 and for the last two evenings I’ve felt freezing cold, almost fluey, after about 6pm. It seems to go away the next morning, which is so weird!

Sakura03 Mon 30-Oct-17 21:58:22

Oh I remember it well, I had that too early on in my pregnancy. I can't remember how long it lasted for, but I was putting on woolly socks and sat with a blanket in the evenings. I'm now 38 weeks and have been keeping warm for several weeks.

thinpigeon Mon 30-Oct-17 22:05:46

I'm a week ahead of you but I'm exactly the same. I tend to get quite cold anyway but I've had my winter coat on all evening as I was so chilly! I thought your body temperature was supposed to increase during pregnancy but mine seems to have done the opposite.

LapinR0se Mon 30-Oct-17 22:07:44

I had that in first trimester too. No idea why!

readysetcake Mon 30-Oct-17 22:50:33

I'm 11wks today and still get freezing every evening. Didn't happen with my first. I don't properly warm up until I get into bed. My heating bill will be massive!

Ilovechocolate111 Mon 30-Oct-17 22:53:48

My heating been on since 5pm.
It's on 28°C I got a wooly jumper on and a blanket. I'm about 8 weeks. This last week I kept saying I must be coming down with something lol.. xx

Loosemoose28 Mon 30-Oct-17 22:54:19

I had this really early on- in september. Now 16 weeks and no longer feel the cold like that.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: