Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How far along am I?

(4 Posts)
RayRobey Sun 29-Oct-17 18:34:39

Hey, not sure what exactly I am asking as I have so many questions. But I came off my pill mid August and I haven't had a period since. I have done a test answer it said pregnant 3+ weeks. Are there any symptoms or ways to tell how far along I am. It took me 7 months to get pregnant with my son so I wasn't expecting this to be so soon. Any advice would be appreciated x

ArkadyRose Sun 29-Oct-17 18:37:17

Not really; if you have no idea when you ovulated, it's probably best to get yourself booked in with a midwife and ask for a dating scan.

ItsLikeRainOnYourWeddingDay Sun 29-Oct-17 18:39:05

If you ovulated as soon as you came off the pill you could be as at along as 10 weeks. Or you could be as little as 5 weeks. As the clear blue test said 3+ it means you would be 5+ weeks pregnant. Clear blue tests count from ovulation date which is different from the way pregnancy weeks are counted. I would call your midwife and book in asap as if you are quite far along you need to be in the system for 12 week scan, blood tests etc.

RayRobey Sun 29-Oct-17 20:07:04

Thankyou for your advice. I will defo be booking an appointment with the midwife ASAP. Hoping I'm further along than 5 weeks, be nice to see a scan soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now