Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Sex

(9 Posts)
Ilovechocolate111 Sun 29-Oct-17 12:14:05

I'm 7+ weeks pregnant (9th pregnancy, 3 births already ) I'm scared to have sex as I think it will cause me to lose again. I actually had sex last night first time in 6 weeks roughly (God I've missed it lol) but today I have an annoying niggerly cramp in the middle of my abdomen. And not I'm crapping it in case it's the start of a mc.. I'm trying to stay still and sit down but I can't stay still! Help me xx

HaHaHmm Sun 29-Oct-17 12:15:41

Could it be a UTI?

When is the EPU open at your local hospital? Here you can self-refer but it's only Monday - Friday.

Ilovechocolate111 Sun 29-Oct-17 12:21:06

What a uti?
Abd no can't self refer here got to see a doctor first. But I am booked in for a early scan on the 8th x

HaHaHmm Sun 29-Oct-17 12:23:06

A urinary tract infection, like cystitis. Often with constant urge to pee and stinging or burning when you do.

Ilovechocolate111 Sun 29-Oct-17 12:24:27

I'm constantly peeing but that's due to being preg lol. I have no stinging or pain or anything. Just an annoying cramp. It's not painful or anything but annoying. Xx

DeadDoorpost Sun 29-Oct-17 12:24:54

I've found that if I orgasm during sex I get abdomen pains afterwards so it could just be that? It's an after effect for me, but I'll also get cramp now as I'm 37 weeks so bump hurts a lot more

Ilovechocolate111 Sun 29-Oct-17 12:32:40

Thank you for your replies. I hope it's nothing and I'm probs being over sensitive. My partner said it could just be my uterus stretching. Im a bag of nerves xx

emvy Sun 29-Oct-17 13:39:34

I understand entirely how you feel. My OH was very understanding when I made him wait until the second trimester because of 2 previous losses and always bleeding after dtd in the first trimester. I find that even now, although the bleeding no longer happens now I'm in the second trimester, I'm always a bit achy after wards. I also get days where I get cramps even now, completely unrelated and just due to everything shifting and stretching. In the first trimester, cramping is so scary but also so so normal. Unless you have any associated bleeding or the cramps become too severe, I would suggest this is just a normal pregnancy symptom smile

Ilovechocolate111 Sun 29-Oct-17 15:24:01

Thank you so much. The cramp/ aches have calmed down now.hopefully they'll stay away lol.. husband now on a sex ban gringrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now