Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lightheaded

(6 Posts)
lilliannrose Sun 29-Oct-17 12:08:26

Hi all, I recently found out I was about 5 weeks pregnant with my first child which I am happy, nervous and scared about all rolled into one. Lol
I have been lucky so far not to have any morning sickness however of late I have been feeling really quite dizzy/ lightheaded. Is this something that happens in early pregnancy? Help! 🙁 I would appreciate any help or advice. Thanks in advance.

hometownunicorn Sun 29-Oct-17 12:24:41

I was really light headed for a lot of the first trimester, especially if exerting myself at all, tired, in the shower, or too hot. I found stopping (when I could), drinking plenty of water and turning the shower down all helped. And it went away about week 11 - now 19 weeks and only seem to get dizzy very occasionally.

Lozmatoz Sun 29-Oct-17 12:28:17

Yes.

Lozmatoz Sun 29-Oct-17 12:29:08

Could mean lie blood pressure, tiredness, a whole host of things. But pretty normal, for me anyway.

emvy Sun 29-Oct-17 13:41:43

I've had this all the way through so far! I'm 16+2 now. Nothing to worry about as long as you're able to manage it and make sure you sit down when you do feel dizzy or faint. Best of luck in your pregnancy smile

lilliannrose Sun 29-Oct-17 14:34:02

Thanks for your help guys. It’s eased my mined. I feel like I could sleep for 24 hours at the moment, feeling so sleepy. 😫 I am hoping a nice shower might help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now