Talk

Advanced search

worried

(4 Posts)
dlydia Sun 29-Oct-17 10:35:39

hi I am really new to this as I only found out yesturday, and am slightly worried.
here a little back story to help you understand my concerns.
me and my hubby have been trying to conceive for that last 13 years with no joy, we recently started the ball rolling with the doctors(aug),I had blood test and ultra sound scan to ensure everything was ok. one blood test was to see if I was ovulating which turned out I hadn't for that month.
I then realised this week that my period was around 10 days late so took a pregnancy test (or 5) all these tests have came back pregnant. don't get me wrong I am over the moon, but I also don't want to get to excited until I have had it confirmed, everything I go the loo and keep expecting to see my period. am worried as it has took us so long to conceive and then all of a sudden it's happened very unexpectedly, that there's isn't actually a baby and it's something else that's causing the tests to come back positive. have I got anything to be worried about? has anyone else had these concerns? I suppose I just need some sort of reassurance as we haven't told anyone due to my reservations. tia

DeadDoorpost Sun 29-Oct-17 10:50:43

In your position I'd let your dr know and get boood tests done to check that the hormones are rising which should help give you some peace of mind.
Unfortunately I've not been in your position so can't do anything more than say to try and relax as much as you can (difficult I know) but congratulations on your BFP and fingers crossed for you that the pregnancy continues. flowers

Nat291 Sun 29-Oct-17 20:18:56

I really hope this is good news for you!! I've heard of people trying for years then one day randomly got pregnant.

I'm 37 weeks and every time I go to the toilet I hold my breath as worried they'll be blood, that's a normal thing to worry about especially when you've gone through so much.

I agree with above, ring the doctors is Monday and go in for extra tests. Please keep us updated.

Mrstobe90 Sun 29-Oct-17 23:33:24

Congratulations!! I don’t have any advice other than speak to your doctor but I hope this is a sticky baby and all goes well for you xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now