Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When will baby move.

(10 Posts)
PinkRose24 Sun 29-Oct-17 08:18:24

Hello everyone, Im currently 14+1 weeks and just want to know when will i start to feel baby? This is my 2nd baby i already have a Daughter smile i just feel so anxious this time round and have no idea why. I was extreamly lucky and fell pregnant the 1st month of trying. I still cant quite believe im pregnant againgrin and i just feel like things are too good to be true and i know it sounds bad but because were all so happy im just fearing something will happen and knock us all of cloud 9! I want to start feeling baby so i can feel him/her and know their safe!. Ive had my scan and everything was perfect so just dont know why im worring so much! Any one else feel like this?

emvy Sun 29-Oct-17 13:48:59

Yep! After 2 losses I'm petrified something has happened and I've been willing flutters for the past couple of weeks - to no avail! I'm 16+2 and this my first pregnancy that has got this far so I'm aware that often, first timers don't feel baby move until much later but I'm quite thin so I've also heard that can help you feel them sooner! I want to feel movements so that I know LO is still ok in there as like you say, although our 12 week scan showed nothing untoward, it seems like such a long time ago we saw it wriggling around! I've read that movements tend to happen between 16-22 weeks so I guess we could be in a for a wait yet sad

Mumbofeet Sun 29-Oct-17 19:50:18

Im now 22 weeks with my first and I started feeling movements about 18 weeks, I was exactly the same panicking that something would go wrong and every time i went to the toilet i was worried i would see blood. But its so much more reassuring now i can feel her moving! I'm sure it won't be much longer for you both and when you realise what it is you're feeling it's just the best flowers

Nat291 Sun 29-Oct-17 20:13:09

I'm a first time Mum, u didn't feel my baby move till around 21 weeks. It's only from about 28 weeks I felt him all the time. I'm 37 weeks now and can't wait to meet him 😃 it also depends where your placenta is placed.

teabagfreak Sun 29-Oct-17 20:22:42

This is my first pregnancy and I am 20wks pregnant, I first felt little butterflies around 18wks and now feel them more stronger but mainly at nights when I am relaxing or first thing in morning.

I worry constant too though that something is going to go wrong, think it’s only natural. I’m always checking for toilet roll after peeing the same as @Mumbofeet. Got my second scan tomorrow and so excited to see how our baby is growing ☺️

ANIDOO Sun 29-Oct-17 20:38:31

It was 18 weeks for me when I started to feel a small bubbling type feeling.
I didn't get stronger feelings until around 22 weeks. Then in the 30's he wouldn't stop ha ha! Congratulations smile

meltingmarshmallows Sun 29-Oct-17 20:46:04

I have an anterior placenta (no one said but after 20w scan I noticed it in my notes) so it was more like 23w for me! So try not to worry X

CL1982 Sun 29-Oct-17 23:24:22

I was 21 weeks smile Anterior placenta and a little chubby.

Mrstobe90 Sun 29-Oct-17 23:27:13

I was around 16+4 when I felt the first flutter and only felt her about once-twice a week until I was 19 weeks. It’s different for everyone but as this is your second, it’s possible you may feel movements sooner. smile

PinkRose24 Mon 30-Oct-17 09:11:55

Thank you all for your replies smile feel alot better now X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now