Talk

Advanced search

Excited but very scared

(3 Posts)
hayleyfx Sun 29-Oct-17 07:51:55

I just found out I’m almost 4 weeks pregnant and I’m delighted and so excited but I can’t stop worrying about every little thing. I’m stressing about how to cope with tiredness, morning sickness in the first trimester, I’m scared I’ll be confined to a bed for months blush then I’m worrying about birth, complications and can’t stop worrying that I’ll lose the baby from all this stress! sad Anyone else feel similar to me after finding out they’re pregnant? I’m so happy and it was planned but now I feel terrified! Lol just wanting to vent, my SO is great but he can’t really relate to my pregnancy worries and I can’t tell anyone else yet grin

scoutcat Sun 29-Oct-17 08:11:28

I felt like this even though I was desperate for a baby!
Turns out I’ve had absolutely no sickness, spotting, bleeding or anything like that so you could be one of the lucky ones!

hayleyfx Sun 29-Oct-17 13:51:05

Yeah I was desperate for this to happen and now I’m terrified! I’m still delighted though, thanks that makes me feel a bit better I’ve just stupidly convinced I’m going to feel awful for the next 8 months 😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now