Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bad Skin

(5 Posts)
sammy891 Sat 28-Oct-17 21:20:30

Anyone else having their skin breakout? I stopped using my usual acid toners when I found out I was pregnant and nothing seems to calm my skin down now. I thought it would get better but 19 weeks now and no change. Any recommendations?

mumonthesedge Sat 28-Oct-17 22:27:48

You could have pregnancy acne. When i had my 1st DD i broke out all over my face, down my back and chest. As soon as she come my skin went back to normal.

ForeverHopeful21 Sat 28-Oct-17 22:33:10

I've have the same problem. My usually clear + dry skin is now spotty + dry. I have them all over my chin, chest and back! I also have greasy hair which is new for me.

I've changed my cleanser to one for oily skin and I'm using moisturiser for oily skin on the lower half of my face but moisturiser for dry skin on the top half confused

TheCatsMother99 Sat 28-Oct-17 22:41:56

I'm the same, usually relatively good skin but now it's spotty & dry and I get them on my chest too.

I've just been using tea tree cleansers and the spots aren't as bad or don't last as long. I'm praying or goes back to normal once baby arrives.

sammy891 Mon 30-Oct-17 07:09:57

Thanks everyone. Will try the oily cleansers and moisturizers. Hopefully they calm things down a bit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now