Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nearly 6 weeks

(5 Posts)
1234meg Sat 28-Oct-17 18:08:27

I'm 5 weeks and 6 days today. I'm worried as I've read that my cervix should be high up and soft and when I felt it was lower and felt like a hard lump. I've been having a lot of white discharge which I'm not worried about and have been having slight on and off symptoms but apart from that I feel pretty normal. Not feeling very pregnant! Need extra reassurance as I had a early miscarriage a couple of months back.

Foggymist Sat 28-Oct-17 20:52:43

Stop touching your cervix, you could end up with an infection. There isn't a lot of "feeling pregnant" to be done so early on, missing period and positive tests are the main symptoms for now, it's normal to feel nornal.

Foggymist Sat 28-Oct-17 20:52:59

Normal obv.

ButtMuncher Sat 28-Oct-17 20:54:50

Honestly, I didn't even feel pregnant at 5w. - not until about 12w. Don't be rooting around too much, just try to relax as much as you can. It's easier said than done and honestly I understand as I had horrific perinatal anxiety but in retrospect I wish I'd relaxed more flowers

1234meg Sat 28-Oct-17 21:16:26

I'll try to relax! Thank you for the replies! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now