Talk

Advanced search

Pain in too middle left of bump-any ideas?

(6 Posts)
CL1982 Thu 26-Oct-17 19:36:26

Ever since around 12 weeks I got this pain on my bump. It started behind/left of my belly button but has sort of grown upward and further around now. It's one spot literally top middle of my bump to the left as I look down and feels like a bruise when touched or a dull stitch inside.

It's better after some rest and definitely is worse after I've been active (so today I went to London and did some shopping for example) and drinking water seems to help.

Does anyone know what it could be? I'm 22 weeks so it's a small bump still....can't get hold of my bastarding midwife ever so wondered if anyone here could help!

abbsisspartacus Thu 26-Oct-17 19:39:58

Constantly? I got it occasionally but that was gas blush

CL1982 Thu 26-Oct-17 19:43:03

No comes and goes. I suppose it could be gas....doesn't feel like it though?

CL1982 Fri 27-Oct-17 14:18:34

Anyone else got any ideas? Booked to see midwife tomorrow which I'm hoping will help....

AnUtterIdiot Fri 27-Oct-17 14:57:49

I get this occasionally now at nearly 32 weeks - it feels like stretching that's irritating my belly button.

CL1982 Fri 27-Oct-17 14:59:21

@AnUtterIdiot thanks for the reply! It used to be behind my belly button but has moved sideways now.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now