Talk

Advanced search

Energy troubles

(2 Posts)
ChocolatePancake Thu 26-Oct-17 13:35:01

Hi everyone, I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant and I'm having serious troubles with my energy levels. I feel so lazy and unable to be productive it's becoming increasingly frustrating!
Even with my pregnancy with my eldest I had crippling sickness yet after that lifted I went on with life and did what I needed to do, with my youngest I managed to keep on top of things, but now... wow, I just can't do anything. I haven't had many symptoms other than feeling very very fatigued. Is there anything that I can do to help myself? Napping doesn't work (feels amazing though!), I just wake up feeling okay then tired an hour later.
I can't realistically go on like this much longer without living in a dump! OH works away during the week so I do get help at weekends but not during the week... I work from home but it doesn't take physical energy just mental energy (which is hard to find right now!) I also feel like I really shouldn't NEED help at 10 weeks! I've never needed help like this before, I just need some kind of boost.

Is there anything at all that can help me get through this stage?

ClaireBear1986 Thu 26-Oct-17 14:10:53

Sadly no advise I am afraid, but I can sympathise as I feel exactly the same.

I'm 15 weeks today, so was expecting to get this huge burst of energy as I entered the 2nd trimester (kept reading about it) but instead I feel more tired than I have ever known in my life. Really struggling with work and travelling.

I do a 10 hour day at work Mon - Fri, and 3 hours of commuting each day so that definitely doesn't help.

If anyone does have any tips, I would also love to hear them smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: