Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anyone else halfway there?

(3 Posts)
Snowdog37 Tue 24-Oct-17 19:46:00

I’m 20w2d and feel like it’s flew by already! I’m definitely feeling fatter, and I’m pretty sure I have felt him squirm around and a couple of little flicks too this week! Very exciting. I’m getting out of breath climbing stairs etc quicker now. And due to continued food aversions I’m still the same weight as I was pre pregnancy. My dr is fine with this as I’m already carrying around a few spare stone 😳😞. Is anyone else halfway there now too? How are you doing?

Mumbofeet Tue 24-Oct-17 19:59:15

Im 21+2 and feeling like a whale! She's wriggling none stop which is the best feeling ever and I've finally stopped feeling so crappy (fingers crossed). Still waiting for my glowing skin and thick shiny hair though! I've been anxious the whole way through in case anythings wrong but I feel so much more reassured now I can feel her moving all the time. Even bought a couple of pink outfits for her smile

sammy891 Tue 24-Oct-17 20:22:28

19 weeks myself and feeling bloated yet hungry most of the time! Can't wait to find out what we are having soon. The bump is definitely growing and sticking out more making it harder to hide and having to get proper maternity tops now too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: