Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Woohoo. The last leg. Anyone else?

(26 Posts)
TheEdgeOfGlory266 Tue 24-Oct-17 14:40:09

So in coming up to 30 weeks this Friday and I'm so thankful I'm finally in the last trimester. I'm so exhausted this time around. I find it much harder being pregnant and having a toddler to look after. But I'm soooo excited. Not long to go now the end is in sight - even if my feet are not. How organised is everyone? I'm feeling a lot less organised this time around. I had all of my little mans clothes washed and hung up by now!

Expectingbsbunumber2 Tue 24-Oct-17 14:53:02

I'm 31 weeks and so happy to be in the third trimester!!!

Oysterbabe Tue 24-Oct-17 15:01:29

32 weeks and also have a toddler. I might die from exhaustion. Can't wait for this one to be cooked.
We're all set, double buggy ready, bag packed so it's just a waiting game.

TheEdgeOfGlory266 Tue 24-Oct-17 15:06:10

So organised! We moved house 3 weeks ago and I've still got loads in what will eventually be the babies room. Really should get sorted. How old is your toddler @oysterbabe? My little boy will he 3 on Xmas day. I didn't bother with a double. I just bought a new pushchair for the baby and a buggy board. I hope I don't regret it.

Oysterbabe Tue 24-Oct-17 15:09:50

Mine will be a few weeks short of 2 when this one arrives. She needs a buggy still but you should be fine.

TheEdgeOfGlory266 Tue 24-Oct-17 15:11:57

Oh I would defo have a double in your case. I'm sure I'll be fine with a buggy board.

ethelfleda Tue 24-Oct-17 15:16:24

37 weeks here and fairly organised but bloody exhausted! Luckily I finished work already. I have done nothing today but lie around eating!!

TheEdgeOfGlory266 Tue 24-Oct-17 18:00:29

Ethel My mat leave started on Friday. A few reasons, I'm not going back so it didn't matter how early I leave, it's saves massive bills of childcare for my 2yo and I've just moved about 35 mins drive from work. I've not had too much chance to lay about and eat. It sounds ideal. Feet up whilst you can!

MaryShelley1818 Tue 24-Oct-17 18:32:05

Almost 33wks and being induced at 38wks so only 5wks to go!
I'm absolutely exhausted and can't wait to finish work next Friday.
Pretty much sorted and organised but still need to buy a new car (I have a sporty cab) and still need to pack a hospital bag...

Hendricks15 Tue 24-Oct-17 21:29:44

Ooh me me me. At last! Due three weeks yesterday. Finish work two weeks tomorrow. Can't wait but have loads still to do! Good luck everyone smile

Lizi192 Tue 24-Oct-17 21:59:55

I'm due in 3 days...unfortunately there's no signs of her making an appearance yet 😕

Oldschool41 Tue 24-Oct-17 22:04:23

I’m 33 weeks and it’s now sinking in that I won’t get much sleep 💤 arghhhh

DeadDoorpost Tue 24-Oct-17 23:05:02

36 weeks and I feel like its been an eternity. The thought of Christmas in 2 months is keeping me going. Got something to aim for. It's kept me organised making sure everything for baby AND Christmas is ready before he gets here.

TheEdgeOfGlory266 Wed 25-Oct-17 00:08:06

You are all so close! My little girl will be delivered by C section between 37 and 39 weeks. I can't wait to meet her. As long as she stay put for Christmas day I'll he happy. I can just about cope with my oldest being an Xmas day baby. Two will tip me over the edge.
I also need a better March hobby.. 😂😂

TheEdgeOfGlory266 Wed 25-Oct-17 00:10:40

@MaryShelley1818 I'm going to have to cope with a little car. My husband has a big 7 seater company car, so we decided to get rid of my estate and get a small car for me, only to find our 2 days after collecting it that we had another baby on the way. Luckily it's a 5 door so I should be able to cope.

Crabbo Wed 25-Oct-17 00:17:37

Turned 30 weeks on Sunday, also have a 2 year old. The exhaustion! Am expecting her to arrive before Christmas because my first was early but who knows... I don’t know how I’ll manage if I get to 40 weeks though, I feel like a huge immobile whale already blush

eeanne Wed 25-Oct-17 03:09:47

34 weeks with a 2 year old and still working for 3 more weeks. I am so so tired! I have a c-section booked for exactly 40 weeks if baby doesn't come naturally beforehand - I'm a VBAC whose never had labor before so my doctor doesn't recommend me going past due or being induced - so at least I know when it will be finished at the latest.

Robots1Humans0 Wed 25-Oct-17 04:28:32

Meeeee! 27 weeks and got a 2 year old- working for another 6/7 weeks but I help run a busy pub kitchen so on my feet all day - already nackered! Though it’s helping me keep the weight off this time so don’t feel as big ! Spare room is painted and got nice curtains and lampshade ... that’s about it ! Still got all clothes / baby stuff from DS1 as expecting another boy , but haven’t dug anything out yet confused suppose I’ve got a while yet but this big thing called Christmas is distracting me !

AnUtterIdiot Wed 25-Oct-17 06:57:12

31.3 and being sectioned at 38 (twins). Can't believe I made it this far!

ScotsLamb Wed 25-Oct-17 07:53:37

I'm 31 + 3 weeks. Due Christmas Eve.
Midwife appointment today and wondering if I will be measuring big. Every single person I've seen recently has said I'm huge (really super feedback for someone who is always conscious of weight and was following slimming world before pregnancy).

DueNov Wed 25-Oct-17 07:54:52

35 weeks but measuring 4 weeks ahead. Organised except bags not packed and been getting period pains on and off for two days and lower back ache

owltrousers Wed 25-Oct-17 09:13:57

29 weeks on Friday! so happy to be in the third trimester but I am dying to finish work now, I feel so tired getting up at 6.30 every morning even though I go to bed at 9! I am just not sleeping well.

When is everyone else finishing?

Oldschool41 Wed 25-Oct-17 09:36:14

I finish work on the 18th November, I am counting down the days 😜

MagicFajita Wed 25-Oct-17 09:41:31

I was due 13 days ago. Am beyond fed up and waiting for a bed for induction this week.

I hope you all get your babies very close to your due dates and have the births you want.

StylishDuck Wed 25-Oct-17 09:45:43

I’m 30 weeks today and I have a toddler too (2.8). I wish I’d appreciated pregnancy more the first time round and being able to come home from work and go for a nap when I wanted to. It’s just non-stop. I’m due on 3rd Jan but I can’t decide if I want to go early and be home for Christmas or hold out until my due date. My first was born on her due date. Not that I have any control over it, just don’t want to miss Christmas Day with DD.

I’m not in the least bit organised for baby or Christmas. Only 6 weeks left of work though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now