Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Nursing/Pumping bras

(5 Posts)
OnNaturesCourse Mon 23-Oct-17 18:16:08

Looking for recommendations.

I've seen the nursing bras that also help you pump hands free, these have caught my interest.

I measure in at a 30D but tend to wear 32C for comfort, so far have found it hard getting any type of nursing bra in these sizes!

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Mon 23-Oct-17 23:11:14

The nursing bras that are meant to help you pump don't really work in my experience - I always have to hold the pump. Although I have a friend who swears that using one of those bras her sister was able to do housework while pumping at the same time. But I think she was winding me up!

For good nursing bras, I massively recommend Hot Milk. I wear a 32F and Hot Milk is the best brand I've found.

OnNaturesCourse Tue 24-Oct-17 11:40:54

Thank you, I'll check them out!

Stupid question but... I know boobs get bigger for a while so do you buy bigger bras or are nursing bras that bit bigger to accommodate ?

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Wed 25-Oct-17 11:13:46

I had to buy more then once as your size does change. I had a couple during pregnancy as it was more comfortable to sleep in a bra. They kept me going for the first 8 weeks or so after ds was born. Then when your milk settles (around 8 weeks), so does the size bra you need - I bought another two bras then. And then some more when I was still feeding 18 months later... I still have those ones and hope they fit when ds is born and I'm breast feeding again!

OnNaturesCourse Wed 25-Oct-17 11:38:34

See I'm 35+6 now and haven't changed any of my bras. I do wear my sports bras more often but my normal ones still (just) fit. I really really grudge the money spent on bras.

I was hoping just to buy one or two along with large sports bras instead of medium (impact bras with no underwire, kinda like a crop top deal)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now