Talk

Advanced search

Nausea/morning sickness

(7 Posts)
nwlondoner Mon 23-Oct-17 18:06:32

Hi, I'm really struggling with nausea all the time. The only thing that seems to help is sleep which I can't always do! Sometimes eating little and often helps but sometimes it doesn't. Can anyone recommend helpful, natural remedies they've used please?!

Lizi192 Tue 24-Oct-17 22:02:38

Salty foods worked for me. Mainly ready salted crisps and pretzels

Jjaammyy Tue 24-Oct-17 22:11:50

Same for me, ready salted crisps (especially pop chips). I’ve also managed watermelon and orange ice lollies - they’ve helped me stay hydrated too, I feel ten times worse when I’m dehydrated.

ChocolatePancake Tue 24-Oct-17 22:50:59

There's a ginger sweet called Gin-Gins by the ginger people, it's like 2.50 a pack from amazon... they are wonderful. It doesn't last forever though, although hard to hear right now I know flowers

nwlondoner Thu 26-Oct-17 03:07:25

Thanks everyone ,appreciate your responses, I'm going to look into the gin gin now smile

BikeRunSki Thu 26-Oct-17 03:37:01

Pregnancy Sickness Support. Lots of info here. Every pregnancy is different - Toast and Marmite was all I could manage at one point. Very sharp tasting ice lollies (lemon) helped me stay hydrated.

Hairgician Thu 26-Oct-17 07:44:34

Speaking of ginger, I thought I'd try a bottle of ginger beer that they stock in bob n Berts yesterday. Sounded really refreshing when I read ingredients. And I thought it was... then the afterburn kicked in. Ruined it for me😂😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now