Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Chest pains

(3 Posts)
Julieelizabeth5 Sat 21-Oct-17 21:28:27

Since yesterday I’ve been having chest pains, not constant, but mostly when breathing, I stupidly Googled it and it says to contact a doctor if followed by a numb arm, a week ago I had to get a splint for carpal tunnel syndrome as I just woke up one morning and my whole left arm and hand had gone numb... Is this possible it could be something else??

meltingmarshmallows Sat 21-Oct-17 21:34:41

I think it would be best to speak to someone as whilst it’s likely nothing to worry about, chest pains can be an indicator of other things going on. Maybe give your midwife, assessment unit at hospital or out of hours GP a call for advice?

MummaTwinkleToes Sat 21-Oct-17 21:50:29

Please go and get checked out or ring midwife for advice and don't try to self diagnose with dr google. Depending on how far along along u are it could be baby causing ribs to move. Carpal tunnel syndrome is common in pregnancy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now