Talk

Advanced search

Is it an evap line ?

(16 Posts)
bleu18 Fri 20-Oct-17 19:29:25

Hi all !

I need some help or just someone to talk to would be lovely.

Anyways here it goes. Sorry if TMI.
Last AF was 26 August.
Got sexually active last 1-11 September.
I had little dark brown discharge 18 September for 5 days.
Since then I never had my period.
I have a few symptoms like cravings, fatigue and I feel sick whenever I’ve just eaten or drink.
But I keep testing negative. Until yesterday.
Maybe I am only looking too much into this, it could be an evap line for all I know. Since I didn’t see it until past the allowed time frame.
Some insight from you guys would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hairgician Fri 20-Oct-17 19:31:46

Can see something when I turn pic sideways! Try again in couple of days. Get a frer. If that is a positive it will show on frer.

bleu18 Fri 20-Oct-17 19:41:35

Thanks @Hairgician. Trying to wait for a couple of days before trying again, and while I wait for my ‘second’ AF too.
This waiting is awful. ☹️

Hairgician Fri 20-Oct-17 20:50:23

When I tested for this pregnancy, the first test was negative, then 2 days later I thought fuck it, might as well piss on the other one for the craic😂 left it in bathroom and went to do my make up. Went back 10 mins later and thought I could see a very faint line. These were Superdrug early tests. Went out and bought a frer later that day and got a positive on that. Fingers crossed for you. X

bettydraper31 Fri 20-Oct-17 21:50:54

Sorry I can't see anything. Hope you get your bfp soon xx

ruthieruthuk Fri 20-Oct-17 22:51:34

Can see something but unsure if it’s a line. Test again, first urine of the day. All the best x

alib8592 Fri 20-Oct-17 22:59:09

I can see something faint.. my first test was faint too.. Do another in the morning?

jobergamot Fri 20-Oct-17 23:05:25

what's a FRER??!

Just to say, I chucked my 1st (seemingly neg) preg test in the bin, and something made me fish it out again about half an hour later.... a feint positive.... and 9 months later.... hey ho, healthy baby girl! xx

rufieroo Fri 20-Oct-17 23:20:56

I see it! I’d say this is going to turn into a strong positive in a day or two, just keep peeing...!

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 01:08:28

Thank you all for your replies.
You don’t know how much it means to me to have someone to talk to.
I am currently in Dubai for a month or so, OH left in the UK.
And it’s a funny place to be in this condition.
Yesterday I went to a clinic which my friend referred to me, I had to be ‘cautious’ since OH and I aren’t married yet.
Doctor isn’t considering this test since I tested negative on theirs.
And has told me to test again in a week’s time and has given me a prescription for tablets to have my period again.

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 01:25:42

Anyways I have decided to keep testing and wait for AF to come on her own good time, or (fingers crossed) until I get that darker 2 lines for A BFP.

CL1982 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:55:17

Hey OP-try with a FRER? Best early tests I found.

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 15:27:32

Hi @CL1982,

Trying to get my hands on some, but it seems I have to order them online since my local pharmacy do not carry them.

Till then treating myself pregnant, giving in to the ‘laziness’ 😬
Have sore boobs again. And lower back pain.

It’s just so hard especially when people look at me crazy whenever I move away from having drinks and even coffee.

Presh12345 Sat 21-Oct-17 16:30:47

Be very careful in Dubai. I live here too. From your post, I think you're on holidays?

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 17:57:03

Hi @Presh12345, thank you for your reply.
I recently got a resident visa and I come and go.
It is a bit worrisome with the stories that I hear, so I really am trying my best to be careful and not put it out there. 😐

bleu18 Mon 23-Oct-17 18:23:35

Just an update. Been to the doctor again and asked for a blood test. She also gave me a transvaginal ultrasound which both came back negative and she said I have a follicular cyst on my right ovary.

Am I out ?
Should I take the tablets to have my period back ?
Or should I hold on and just wait on AF ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now