Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Is it an evap line ?

(16 Posts)
bleu18 Fri 20-Oct-17 19:29:25

Hi all !

I need some help or just someone to talk to would be lovely.

Anyways here it goes. Sorry if TMI.
Last AF was 26 August.
Got sexually active last 1-11 September.
I had little dark brown discharge 18 September for 5 days.
Since then I never had my period.
I have a few symptoms like cravings, fatigue and I feel sick whenever I’ve just eaten or drink.
But I keep testing negative. Until yesterday.
Maybe I am only looking too much into this, it could be an evap line for all I know. Since I didn’t see it until past the allowed time frame.
Some insight from you guys would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hairgician Fri 20-Oct-17 19:31:46

Can see something when I turn pic sideways! Try again in couple of days. Get a frer. If that is a positive it will show on frer.

bleu18 Fri 20-Oct-17 19:41:35

Thanks @Hairgician. Trying to wait for a couple of days before trying again, and while I wait for my ‘second’ AF too.
This waiting is awful. ☹️

Hairgician Fri 20-Oct-17 20:50:23

When I tested for this pregnancy, the first test was negative, then 2 days later I thought fuck it, might as well piss on the other one for the craic😂 left it in bathroom and went to do my make up. Went back 10 mins later and thought I could see a very faint line. These were Superdrug early tests. Went out and bought a frer later that day and got a positive on that. Fingers crossed for you. X

bettydraper31 Fri 20-Oct-17 21:50:54

Sorry I can't see anything. Hope you get your bfp soon xx

ruthieruthuk Fri 20-Oct-17 22:51:34

Can see something but unsure if it’s a line. Test again, first urine of the day. All the best x

alib8592 Fri 20-Oct-17 22:59:09

I can see something faint.. my first test was faint too.. Do another in the morning?

jobergamot Fri 20-Oct-17 23:05:25

what's a FRER??!

Just to say, I chucked my 1st (seemingly neg) preg test in the bin, and something made me fish it out again about half an hour later.... a feint positive.... and 9 months later.... hey ho, healthy baby girl! xx

rufieroo Fri 20-Oct-17 23:20:56

I see it! I’d say this is going to turn into a strong positive in a day or two, just keep peeing...!

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 01:08:28

Thank you all for your replies.
You don’t know how much it means to me to have someone to talk to.
I am currently in Dubai for a month or so, OH left in the UK.
And it’s a funny place to be in this condition.
Yesterday I went to a clinic which my friend referred to me, I had to be ‘cautious’ since OH and I aren’t married yet.
Doctor isn’t considering this test since I tested negative on theirs.
And has told me to test again in a week’s time and has given me a prescription for tablets to have my period again.

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 01:25:42

Anyways I have decided to keep testing and wait for AF to come on her own good time, or (fingers crossed) until I get that darker 2 lines for A BFP.

CL1982 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:55:17

Hey OP-try with a FRER? Best early tests I found.

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 15:27:32

Hi @CL1982,

Trying to get my hands on some, but it seems I have to order them online since my local pharmacy do not carry them.

Till then treating myself pregnant, giving in to the ‘laziness’ 😬
Have sore boobs again. And lower back pain.

It’s just so hard especially when people look at me crazy whenever I move away from having drinks and even coffee.

Presh12345 Sat 21-Oct-17 16:30:47

Be very careful in Dubai. I live here too. From your post, I think you're on holidays?

bleu18 Sat 21-Oct-17 17:57:03

Hi @Presh12345, thank you for your reply.
I recently got a resident visa and I come and go.
It is a bit worrisome with the stories that I hear, so I really am trying my best to be careful and not put it out there. 😐

bleu18 Mon 23-Oct-17 18:23:35

Just an update. Been to the doctor again and asked for a blood test. She also gave me a transvaginal ultrasound which both came back negative and she said I have a follicular cyst on my right ovary.

Am I out ?
Should I take the tablets to have my period back ?
Or should I hold on and just wait on AF ?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: