Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clear blue test & HTC

(5 Posts)
1234meg Fri 20-Oct-17 18:18:50

I've posted on here countless time but I just always seem to need more advice and reassurance.
I had a miscarriage end of Aug my next period was from 11th sept - 22nd sept (longer than usual). Since then I haven't bled and felt abit tired and my boobs hurt abit so I took a pregnancy tests Monday 16th which came up with a light positive. I assume this would make me around 4 and a half weeks now. I retested again Wednesday with different test still showing a light positive but slightly darker. I then retested again Thursday again light positive. So today decide to buy a clear blue digital, I expected it should come out with 2-3 (which would mean 4-5) which is what I would be, instead it showed up with 1-2 (3-4). Basically what I'm asking is does low HTC levels indicate I could have another miscarried/ chemical preg?

From left to right :- mon - wed - thurs - fri(today)

1234meg Fri 20-Oct-17 18:43:50

HCG even hmm

AnUtterIdiot Fri 20-Oct-17 18:59:28

The time indicators on those things are not accurate. The question isn't how much HCG you have, it's the rate it increases. I would ignore the estimateand just go by your LMP.

1234meg Sat 21-Oct-17 08:46:56

@AnUtterIdiot okay thanks for the advice! X

CL1982 Sat 21-Oct-17 14:53:46

Ri second this-they pulled the tests in States as they were causing stress. Saying that it did show my own mc how ever they aren't reliable to indicate HCG levels in detail and everyone has different rises of levels....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now