Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Snotty clumps at 31 weeks?

(5 Posts)
Hannabee123 Fri 20-Oct-17 14:34:23

Hi everyone

Has anyone had experience of having snotty / jellyfish discharge I'm nearly 31 weeks. I understand discharge is normal in pregnancy and I don't know if it could be any plug coming away? Seems awfully early and doesn't really look yellow or bloody like some I've seen pictures of. It's like a clear snotty jelly. I had a tiny bit in my knickers the other day and some when I wiped today.

Sorry for too much info just wondering if anyone has had similar?

Hannabee123 Fri 20-Oct-17 14:34:52

Jellyish not jelly fish hahaha!

LS83 Fri 20-Oct-17 14:48:03

Not experienced it myself but seen it, as a midwife, many times. Completely normal, may be a mucous plug but that doesn't mean anything sinister. It'll reform and may happen again in the future. Keep an eye on the usual: movements etc smile

Hannabee123 Fri 20-Oct-17 14:58:42

Ah thank you! I guessed it might not be something to worry about too much baby's fine and happily kicking away smile

LS83 Fri 20-Oct-17 17:51:28

No worries smile x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: