Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4 weeks Pregnant and cramps.

(5 Posts)
babysunshine20 Fri 20-Oct-17 13:11:46

Hello ladies, this is my second pregnancy. I am 4 weeks pregnant today but started to get some tummy cramps and some pain in my tummy. Not severe but it's there. Please tell me this normal. I can't remember this with my first pregnancy but maybe I did, I just can't remember x

BloodSplatteredFangs Fri 20-Oct-17 13:15:51

Completely normal. Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope all goes well

thecolonelbumminganugget Fri 20-Oct-17 13:24:05

I think some cramping is normal, I had constant cramps from a week before I got my bfp at 4 weeks to about a few days ago, I'm now 6 weeks. I was at the end of my tether with it at one point and posted here to see if I was the only one and happily(?) It seems it's very common. The nurse at my gp practice also said it was to be expected when I saw her for my midwife referral. It will pass, I got through it by moaning at DH a lot and taking the odd paracetamol. I found it worse when I needed the loo and when i was constipated, having a tin of prunes to hand, drinking plenty of water and going for a stroll was useful in that regard.

Mrshand123 Sat 21-Oct-17 15:37:44

I have the same thing at the moment it's not nice x

OuchLegoHurts Sat 21-Oct-17 20:41:40

I had constant cramps from the day my period was due until around now, I'm 8 weeks. It's just the uterus stretching and things getting ready in there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now