Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Implant removal 9 days ago

(6 Posts)
Eviesmummy2014 Fri 20-Oct-17 08:36:09

Could I be pregnant?
I’ve had tummy cramps, pooping more, feeling nauseous waking up to pee, cramps in my back, I had a bit of spotting maybe Saturday that lasted few hrs, I had sex the day it was out and haven’t really done it less than normal,
Test are neg when would be best to test

ClaireBear1986 Fri 20-Oct-17 11:01:59

I actually fell pregnant almost as soon as I took the implant out. (Would have been 2/3 days after from my calculations)

But for some reason, my pregnancy tests all came back negative until I was 6 weeks. (May have been my own fault for buying cheap poundland tests but I was testing weekly so couldn't afford to buy Clear Blue, ha ha)
What tests are you using?

Not too sure about the best time to test tbh though. As my periods never came back, I just kept testing every Friday until I eventually got my Positive when I was 6 weeks pregnant.

Fingers crossed for you, and keep us updated smile

Santawontbelong Fri 20-Oct-17 11:04:45

I had ds 9 months and ten days after implant was removed. . No period in between.

CrmbleBee Fri 20-Oct-17 17:55:05

For what it's worth, TESCO own-brand tests picked up my pregnancy when Clearblue didn't. Some cheaper ones are quite good. Took Clearblue until 3 days after to catch up.

Test every 3 days, that's how long it takes for hcg levels to double.

engineeringmummy Fri 20-Oct-17 23:47:16

All tests really only check your HCG levels. It is possible for some people to not get high enough levels for a test to detect it until 3 weeks. I would check again at 2 weeks and possibly again at 3.

Amd724 Fri 20-Oct-17 23:48:51

When i had mine removed, I had some of those symptoms just when I should be getting a period, and then two weeks later I got a normal period. I’d test again in a few days, and call your GP if it continues to be negative.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now