Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding red at 5 weeks

(14 Posts)
maxine412 Thu 19-Oct-17 19:40:10

Hi

Really worried and sad. Last month I had a chemical pregnancy, I’m 5 weeks today and red blood has began. I wouldn’t say loads but every time I wipe.

I’m so very heartbroken. Don’t know how many times I can go through this pain sad seriously losing all hope now.

babysunshine20 Thu 19-Oct-17 19:43:09

Is it alot or a little? The best thing is to get checked at the drs. Hope everything goes well with you. Fingers crossed everything's ok x

maxine412 Thu 19-Oct-17 19:51:03

It’s just little bits but every time I wipe, both bright red and pinkish at times.

I went to the doctors yesterday and she took bloods as I had a spell of bleeding 2 days ago. Just have to wait for results. I’m honestly heartbroken 😥

babysunshine20 Thu 19-Oct-17 20:52:04

It's a horrible waiting game sad Keep us updated. Hope everything is ok for you xx

maxine412 Fri 20-Oct-17 09:06:12

Thank you - I’m keeping fingers crossed just not overly confident about it sad xxxx

EastDulwichWife Fri 20-Oct-17 09:29:19

Fingers crossed for you OP.

CrmbleBee Fri 20-Oct-17 11:35:33

flowers brew

1stX Fri 20-Oct-17 13:47:09

A bit of bleeding around the time your period is due is fairly common. I know it's scary. I had it to. Fingers crossed for you xx

Meme1307 Fri 20-Oct-17 14:04:28

I'm 6 weeks and for the last 5-6 days I've been bleeding like a period. I had a private scan done last week but was to early to see embryo. But she said that the sack had grow ? Does anyone ever heard of this ? I have an appointment at the epu on Tuesday don't know what to expect ?

Meme1307 Fri 20-Oct-17 14:07:36

Oh and also I'm not in any pain and the blood varies from dark pink to dark red sometimes a little bright red. Surely if I'd misscarried on the scan the sack would of shrunk or broke up or some think HELP !!

JenniferYellowHat1980 Fri 20-Oct-17 19:56:20

I hope it’s ok for you. I had this for weeks and weeks. DD is now 7. flowers

Marriageoftrueminds Sun 22-Oct-17 17:01:10

Hello all. Maxine sorry to hear of your previous loss. I hope all is well for you this time, it must be scary but bleeding can be normal - at least that’s what I’m telling myself as I’m newly pregnant after trying for 18 months (this will be our first all being well) and I’ve started having a little red bleeding too - I think I’m about 4 weeks but hard to tell as cycle has been all over the place. Good luck. Fingers crossed for us all.

seizethecuttlefish Sun 22-Oct-17 20:31:48

Put a pad on and keep an eye on how much. I thought I had miscarried on holiday. We were just sitting at dinner and there was a fish of blood. Not my proudest moment, on so many levels. I ended up in hospital with a suspected miscarriage. Then the scan saw a 6 week old bean, with a strong heartbeat. Fast forward 5 weeks, a few hospital visits and lovely internal scans and I'm definitely pregnant. I had 2 areas of bleeding in my uterus. They monitored them and the bleeding stopped. Speak to your epu and they might be able to scan you. Their advice to me was, worry if:
You're soaking through a pad
You have cramp or pain
You pass grey stuff
Easier said than done. I cried every time I wiped and saw blood and no matter how often people tell you not to worry, it's natural. I hope everything is ok for you and like me, this was just a blip.

seizethecuttlefish Sun 22-Oct-17 20:32:15

Not a fish a gush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now