Talk

Advanced search

4 weeks today but feel further on

(6 Posts)
Mrshand123 Thu 19-Oct-17 15:54:51

Hello I got my positive on Monday three days before my period was due anyway since then taken 5 tests all positive. Feeling rather sick and got dull-acheyness in tummy is that normal? Ecerytime I eat I feel sick. I can't even eat some things. My breast started hurting two weeks ago but started to ease a little bit. My cycles have been 25 days except last month it was 28days. Is it possible that I'm further along? Also is the dull aches normal.been having alot of gas too. X

AnUtterIdiot Thu 19-Oct-17 16:07:23

Maybe. They'll decide how far along you are and your due date at your 12 week scan. Until then they go by the date of your last period.

AnUtterIdiot Thu 19-Oct-17 16:08:53

Dull aches are pretty normal, as is the odd sharp pain - lots of stretching going on down there. I would only worry if you start to get really painful cramps and/or bleeding (even then it may not be anything to worry about but that's when I would be on the phone to the EPU).

Mrshand123 Thu 19-Oct-17 16:17:20

Okay thanks, it's bit scary this time as I miscarried last time and my mind is trying to say something is wrong. I feel totally different this time. More sickness and feel pregnant just want it to stick xx

ChocolatePancake Thu 19-Oct-17 18:26:37

It all sounds pretty normal. I had very early symptoms this time around. whereas usually start about 6weeks - my worst symptoms were about 4 weeks around when my period was due, horrendous tailbone pain and cramp when I moved and boobs were very painful. I'm still feeling symptoms but they're nothing compared to those early days

Ilovechocolate111 Thu 19-Oct-17 18:59:32

Mrs hand your defo not alone. I had a mc on the 4th sep. And I'm pregnant again (6-7 weeks) I've been getting aches and pains and morning sickness and feeling sick when eating something. But it's a good sign that it a health pregnancy smile I when to the doctors today to tell them I pregnant again and they are booking me in for a early scan to basically put my head at rest. Atb xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now