Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Pregnant ot not?

(4 Posts)
Bes19 Thu 19-Oct-17 05:30:50

I am almost 3 weeks delay now and i tried using Pregnancy test and it's negative. It is the first time that i got delayed for a long time. I can feel some changes on my body like nausea, i get mad easily especially with my kid. I have a 6 yr old daughter and lately she became so active that makes me mad or upset. I get so emotional and sensitive even on little things. I am planning to visit my OBGYN on the end of this month. But i just wanna ask if any of moms here experienced having a delay period for a long time and tried pregnancy test but the result is negative? Thank you

Bes19 Thu 19-Oct-17 05:33:24

Just a clarification of my question, Does any of you mommies ever experienced a delay period for a long time and tried pregnancy test but the result is negative but when you had your check up with your doctor, you're suprisingly pregnant? Anyone experience this?

Utemainner Thu 19-Oct-17 06:21:18

Even I had a similar situation. My periods was delayed for nearly a month and the pregnancy test was negative. When I had a detailed checkup my gyn said that I was having PCOS.

JoJoSM2 Thu 19-Oct-17 12:47:18

I would say it sounds like something else. Hormone levels can be too low for a home pregnancy test to detect. However, 3 weeks late would be 7 weeks pregnant by which point levels are extremely high.

It’d be good to see your doctor to get to the bottom of these problems.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: