Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone ordered from patpat.com

(9 Posts)
lydiangel83 Wed 18-Oct-17 10:12:14

Has anyone ordered successfully from this site?

Their clothes look so cute online but I ordered a few baby items over 3 months ago, and after chasing continuously they said order had been shipped. A month ago I chased status of order and they said shipping had been delayed. I said I wanted compensation as it was getting ridiculous and I think they have now cancelled my entire order :-/

Starting to wonder if the whole website is a scam so wanted to know if others have had a different experience?

ChocolatePancake Wed 18-Oct-17 10:14:57

I just looked on trust pilot website and it has a "poor" trust rating sad

lydiangel83 Wed 18-Oct-17 10:18:25

@ChocolatePancake thanks for letting me know! Never looked there but will do from now on!

CAAKE Wed 18-Oct-17 11:54:02

Don’t buy from Patpat! I ordered some baby clothes from there and they took ages to arrive and are terrible quality. Cheap zippers and synthetic fabric 😤

Lisalou07 Wed 18-Oct-17 11:59:43

My friend bought from this company. They never sent the items, she never got her money back. Do not buy from them.

HeyJupiter Wed 18-Oct-17 12:48:49

Hi guys, slightly different experience here - I got my items very quickly and, although not amazing quality, they were cheap and cheerful. Hope you get your items/refund soon!

DaisyLand Wed 18-Oct-17 13:39:06

Aw no ! I really like their clothes sad

Thanks for the headsup

CL1982 Wed 18-Oct-17 16:49:52

I have! They are what you'd expect but they are made fine and take ages to come! For summer stuff or cute 'around the house' onsies they are great. Just don't buy anything wintery which you'd rely on being warm. They are from China and cost around £12 an item so.....fairly cheap and cheerful!

Shouldileavethedogs Wed 18-Oct-17 16:53:55

I ordered 5 outfits. Worked out about 10 quid each which appeared to be good value. They took about a month to arrive but the quality was poor. 2 items were very thin and undersized. One was ok quality and undersized. And 2 were better quality but again no better than market tat and were huuuuuuuge, although they all look cute. I ordered one size up from baby but none fit confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now