Feeling sick after eating.

(10 Posts)
Ilovechocolate111 Tue 17-Oct-17 20:07:39

Why do I constantly feel sick after eating a proper meal? I'm 6 weeks pregnant
Is it normal xx

lookingforthecorkscrew Tue 17-Oct-17 20:09:38

That’s the most normal thing you could possibly be at 6 weeks! 😂

Ilovechocolate111 Tue 17-Oct-17 20:14:12

It's a pain in the bum lol hubby took me out for a meal and half way thought I had to go outside. I had a hot flush and felt sick. I wasn't actually sick but it was horrid. I suppose it a good thing as pregnancy going as well. smile xx

OuchLegoHurts Tue 17-Oct-17 20:23:45

I'm 7 weeks and this has just started...I feel queasy and then starving, then I eat a meal and start feeling queasy again! I find the more plain carby and veggie food I eat the better I feel. If I eat greasy food I feel sicker. I had an smoked salmon omelette yesterday...bleurrgh

CJCreggsGoldfish Tue 17-Oct-17 20:25:19

Ooh yes, I had this. Often had to go and sit on the sofa after half a meal. I think it passed by about 12 weeks, but totally normal.

Ilovechocolate111 Tue 17-Oct-17 20:26:47

It's weird. I can eat loads of chocolate and cake and crisps and I'll be fine. I eat a steak meal or roast dinner I feel icky lol... as long as it's a good sign this pregnancy is going good I'm sure I can put up with it xxx

Sharl2017 Tue 17-Oct-17 20:37:26

Hahah ilove that's what I'm trying to tell myself at the minute... feeling like utter shit and having all day nausea with morning and evening sickness is a good sign... a really good sign... that I'm so pleased I'm having 😂🙈
There's nicer ways of your body to reassure you isn't there!

Oysterbabe Tue 17-Oct-17 20:50:31

Yeah it's normal. It's also normal at 30 weeks when there's baby where your stomach should be.

Ilovechocolate111 Tue 17-Oct-17 21:14:53

Hahaha. I don't mind the morning sickness business as I'm not actually being sick but every meal time I eat half feel sick time it's passed I'll try to eat the rest of my meal but it's going really cold lol xx

ruthieruthuk Tue 17-Oct-17 22:09:44

I remember that stage, I felt sick after eating, was fine until I ate something then felt horrible usually not long after eating, seemed to go away around the time of my 2nd trimester I think and I had it with all my 4boys x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now