Talk

Advanced search

Spotting at 10 weeks

(3 Posts)
NannyGR Tue 17-Oct-17 17:44:17

Hi all, I am 10 weeks pregnant, 11 tomorrow, have had a bit of spotting since Friday, just pink and only when I wipe after going for a wee, none on my knickers and not every time I go, nearly all day Friday but been intermittent since, maybe 3 times a day, maybe a slight bit more today! Am booking a private scan for Friday as I can wait another two weeks to find out if all is okay! Guess I just wondered if anyone else has had this?? Had a scan at 7 weeks and all was ok! Just getting my self worked up as tomorrow would be a year since my mc and I'm beginning to panic! I try to tell myself I have no pain and it's not red and not much so should be okay but I'm beginning to doubt myself..... can anyone offer some stories??

ApplesTheHare Tue 17-Oct-17 18:17:22

Hi I'd call your local early pregnancy unit. Your midwife should have given you the info. I called mine this morning to say I'd been experiencing the same thing as you since Sunday and they asked me to come in for a scan first thing tomorrow. Good luck, pregnancy is stressful isn't itconfused

NannyGR Tue 17-Oct-17 18:22:21

I called them Friday and they said they can't scan every person who has a bit of spotting as they wouldn't have enough scans! They said they only normally scan if it's lots of bright red blood accompanied by pain! Hence why I was going to book a private scan for Friday! Fingers crossed all goes ok for you tomorrow!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now