Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity pants for bump and bum!

(8 Posts)
YouBetterWORK Mon 16-Oct-17 20:55:38

Does anyone have any good recommendations for maternity knickers that go over the bump but actually have some fabric round the back for your arse?

I've got some over bump Mothercare ones and bump coverage is great and so comfy, but walk anywhere in them and I'm readjusting all round the back before they disappear blush clearly I've got a bit too much bum for Mothercare!

My normal knickers are midi style, but I'd like to get higher waisted for over bumpage. Would full briefs in a bigger size do the trick?

Sakura03 Mon 16-Oct-17 21:37:28

I use Asda full brief in a bigger size, they look humongous but are so comfy and dead cheap £4 for 4.

FenellaMaxwellsPony Mon 16-Oct-17 21:38:09

The Jojo ones are pricey but soooo comfy

Sakura03 Mon 16-Oct-17 21:40:32

Oh forgot to say for special occasions like I went to a christening and wore a dress I got a pair of maternity support knickers from jojo maman bebe

Changerofname987654321 Mon 16-Oct-17 21:49:12

Just buy bigger size granny style knickers.

InThisTogether Mon 16-Oct-17 23:14:47

Massive M+S briefs (usually a size 16/18, have got size 22) and the same from Sainsbury's too. Cheaper than official ones (and dead sexy too! 😅)

Topsyloulou Tue 17-Oct-17 02:36:43

Primark full briefs in a few sizes bigger than usual will do the trick. Mega comfy & no rearranging required.

Hairgician Tue 17-Oct-17 08:34:31

I've been wearing the Tesco full leg brief (granny pants basically) in a size bigger. Only 4.50 for 4 pairs and really comfy. Not in any way sexy but I don't give a shit. Not getting any action anyway due to feeling so rubbish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now