Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

37 weeks popping noise and pain

(6 Posts)
MummyB2014 Mon 16-Oct-17 06:58:59

Last night laying in bed I heard a loud popping noise while baby was wriggling around and it hurt like heck! No gush, not leaking. This morning my foof and pelvis are killing me. I have spd quite badly and she’s a big baby due to my gestational diabetes. Could this have just been my pelvis clicking? Don’t think it was my waters as no contractions just the pain down below. Has anyone had this before? Exactly 37 weeks with DD number 2.

Justthejist Mon 16-Oct-17 07:02:12

I would go in to hospital. Might be nothing, but always better to get checked out!

hannah1992 Mon 16-Oct-17 07:04:05

It could have been your pelvis. Phone the midwife to check you over.

Although with my second her head was so far down that my pelvis was really sore and made it hard to all around. By time I was 37 weeks I had to get family and friends to take my first to school because I couldn't make the walk.
Definetly get checked over though especially if you're in a lot of pain.
Also baby could have lodged it head down further especially if it happened when baby was wriggling

MummyB2014 Mon 16-Oct-17 07:43:51

Thanks smile I've dropped my midwife a text. She's a texter. Very handy. My DH has had to takeover in the last two weeks because I can't bend down or walk very far. He's being a useful mammal hah!

LumpySpaceCow Mon 16-Oct-17 11:06:20

I also have bad pgp/spd. My pelvis cracks, pops and clunks every night. It's quite painful and feels like my pelvis will split in two (impossible according to my physio!). Best to ask mw though if something new x

Parney Mon 16-Oct-17 12:17:15

I experienced a pop at exactly 37 weeks with DS 1. This was followed by a little bit of trickling water as the hind waters were blocked by his head. He was born 12 hours later grin Maybe yours are blocked somehow too? Lie down for a bit and stand up and see what happen, could cause waters to come. Hope you hear some answers soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now