Talk

Advanced search

My husband is epic

(15 Posts)
speakfriendandenter Sun 15-Oct-17 20:23:02

So I'm a moody, hormonal pregnant bitch who is nauseous as hell as my gorgeous hubby has bathed kids and put them to bed and gone out to buy me a MASSIVE McDonalds feast!
Love him!

AnUtterIdiot Sun 15-Oct-17 20:42:37

My husband is also epic! He's taken over all of the housework with only very occasional bellyaching, always followed by "but I know you're doing extremely important gestating" heart emoticon

Hairgician Sun 15-Oct-17 21:35:30

Aww that's lovely! My dp has also been fab while I was house bound and unable to do anything. Makes all the difference when you are feeling like death! Mmm mcd's would go down a treat now.

speakfriendandenter Sun 15-Oct-17 22:25:53

Glad you also have epic hubbies ladies

luckkkkkky7 Sun 15-Oct-17 22:26:44

My man is epic too he's cleaned the shed out and took everything to the tip smile

Mrstobe90 Mon 16-Oct-17 00:34:05

My husband is also epic smile I couldn’t even begin to list all the amazing things he does! Aren’t we a lucky bunch xx

pnutter Mon 16-Oct-17 00:34:41

Cute post flowers

luckkkkkky7 Mon 16-Oct-17 01:39:16

He always shows me love and affection xx I'm very lucky t

Itsjustaphase84 Mon 16-Oct-17 07:52:22

My oh has been brilliant. He takes washing out, carries loads of things for me. He does tea, hoovers, sometimes food shopping. He deals with dc when I'm in pain or tired. I have spd which hadn't helped.

I've been horribly moody and put on weight and I'm out sure how he's still with me at times. sad I really want to make him feel special still, especially at Christmas. So my thinking cap is on.

Roseandbee Mon 16-Oct-17 14:07:58

My husband acts more pregnant than I do. I feel like I'm having a second child even though it's my first baby.
If anyone wants to swap pm me
I'm not hopeful

mamasiz Mon 16-Oct-17 17:30:24

Mine is also wonderful - puts up with my moaning, does the housework including litter tray, is paying off a humungous loan I took out a year ago so we can be better off when baby comes and tells me I'm amazing for going through all of this pregnancy lark. He can be a dick sometimes too but not often!

Expectingbsbunumber2 Mon 16-Oct-17 21:36:56

My partner is the same always making sure I'm resting and looks after me so well. 😊

katmarie Mon 16-Oct-17 22:40:21

My dp is also a superstar, he gave me a pedicure this morning which was absolutely bliss. I’m 26+5 and bending over to do feet is getting uncomfortable so it was a lovely treat, bless him smile

Loosemoose28 Mon 16-Oct-17 22:55:45

Mine is learning think we have both be taken aback at how the 1st trimester has hit us. I am a very head on, grit teeth and bare it type woman, right now I am flagging in my eyes.

I physically cannot wash up it just makes me vomit. So he is doing that- hoping it may also sway the decision for a dishwasher.

But he has no questions been taking the dogs out on his own for a good hour every evening which was always my job.

I cannot fault him at the moment.

shortcake76 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:34:05

You're all lucky. My DH thinks any headache, twinge etc is all in my head and thinks I am using pregnancy as an excuse! Sounds like he needs a few lessons...!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now