Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

My husband is epic

(15 Posts)
speakfriendandenter Sun 15-Oct-17 20:23:02

So I'm a moody, hormonal pregnant bitch who is nauseous as hell as my gorgeous hubby has bathed kids and put them to bed and gone out to buy me a MASSIVE McDonalds feast!
Love him!

AnUtterIdiot Sun 15-Oct-17 20:42:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hairgician Sun 15-Oct-17 21:35:30

Aww that's lovely! My dp has also been fab while I was house bound and unable to do anything. Makes all the difference when you are feeling like death! Mmm mcd's would go down a treat now.

speakfriendandenter Sun 15-Oct-17 22:25:53

Glad you also have epic hubbies ladies

luckkkkkky7 Sun 15-Oct-17 22:26:44

My man is epic too he's cleaned the shed out and took everything to the tip smile

Mrstobe90 Mon 16-Oct-17 00:34:05

My husband is also epic smile I couldn’t even begin to list all the amazing things he does! Aren’t we a lucky bunch xx

pnutter Mon 16-Oct-17 00:34:41

Cute post flowers

luckkkkkky7 Mon 16-Oct-17 01:39:16

He always shows me love and affection xx I'm very lucky t

Itsjustaphase84 Mon 16-Oct-17 07:52:22

My oh has been brilliant. He takes washing out, carries loads of things for me. He does tea, hoovers, sometimes food shopping. He deals with dc when I'm in pain or tired. I have spd which hadn't helped.

I've been horribly moody and put on weight and I'm out sure how he's still with me at times. sad I really want to make him feel special still, especially at Christmas. So my thinking cap is on.

Roseandbee Mon 16-Oct-17 14:07:58

My husband acts more pregnant than I do. I feel like I'm having a second child even though it's my first baby.
If anyone wants to swap pm me
I'm not hopeful

mamasiz Mon 16-Oct-17 17:30:24

Mine is also wonderful - puts up with my moaning, does the housework including litter tray, is paying off a humungous loan I took out a year ago so we can be better off when baby comes and tells me I'm amazing for going through all of this pregnancy lark. He can be a dick sometimes too but not often!

Expectingbsbunumber2 Mon 16-Oct-17 21:36:56

My partner is the same always making sure I'm resting and looks after me so well. 😊

katmarie Mon 16-Oct-17 22:40:21

My dp is also a superstar, he gave me a pedicure this morning which was absolutely bliss. I’m 26+5 and bending over to do feet is getting uncomfortable so it was a lovely treat, bless him smile

Loosemoose28 Mon 16-Oct-17 22:55:45

Mine is learning think we have both be taken aback at how the 1st trimester has hit us. I am a very head on, grit teeth and bare it type woman, right now I am flagging in my eyes.

I physically cannot wash up it just makes me vomit. So he is doing that- hoping it may also sway the decision for a dishwasher.

But he has no questions been taking the dogs out on his own for a good hour every evening which was always my job.

I cannot fault him at the moment.

shortcake76 Tue 17-Oct-17 12:34:05

You're all lucky. My DH thinks any headache, twinge etc is all in my head and thinks I am using pregnancy as an excuse! Sounds like he needs a few lessons...!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: