Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

8 days late and 3 negative tests

(11 Posts)
Kitcat159 Sat 14-Oct-17 22:01:31

Hi I'm new to mumsnet so don't know all the codes and things but will do my best...
DH and I have been T2C for a bit less that a year now.
AF is now 8 days late and I'm usually very regular.
I did 3 hpt
1 day late (-)
4 days late (-)
8 days late (-)

The first 2 I did were really cheap one (3 for 1.60)
The one I did today was clear blue plus

I had really light spotting on my due date but only lasted 1 minutes.

What should I do now?!
I googled (as you do) and it said to go to docs if you have missed 3 periods.

Just want AF to show or a positive. The unknown is killing me!

I have been quite stressed lately but no more than I have been before and never missed any before.
Been trying to calm etc but nothing.

Help?

FarceFace Sat 14-Oct-17 22:03:57

Hmm I’d ask the dr personally, I’m assuming 8 days late is unusual for you so something must be up.

cookiefiend Sat 14-Oct-17 22:15:39

I know it's stressful, but wait a few days and test again. Maybe you ovulated a little late.

Ilovechocolate111 Sun 15-Oct-17 11:11:31

Did you get a bfp (big fat positive) x

Kitcat159 Sun 15-Oct-17 11:31:35

No I got 3 negatives. As I said in my post.

monkey1978 Sun 15-Oct-17 11:40:30

I know you might not want to hear this but I'm normally always really regular. One month I was about 10 days late for no reason. I did a test thinking I must be pregnant, but I wasn't. Period came after about 42 days then back to normal afterwards.

Laura2018 Sun 15-Oct-17 11:43:11

I was 10 days late for my last AF (i'm always regular and on time) with lots of negative tests. Then my period came. I think it does happen sometimes and sometimes we can miss periods completely.

Justoneme Sun 15-Oct-17 11:46:57

6 days late here ... I have peed on every single brand of pregnancy tests I could buy ... all negative. I have true empathy ... however no answers 😞

Kitcat159 Sun 15-Oct-17 18:27:20

So AF decided to show up and ruin my day.
No baby for me this time.
There is always next month.
Thanks for your advice everyone.
wine

Justoneme Sun 15-Oct-17 18:44:41

I like your spirit ☺️ Here's to next month 💫

FarceFace Sun 15-Oct-17 19:38:32

oh no! I really hope it happens for you soon - it was 2 years before we had our lovely DD and we've got 2 now, I've got my fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: