Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Gifts for new mum

(6 Posts)
working925 Sat 14-Oct-17 20:25:04

Help me with ideas - what can I send a new mum before I get to see the baby? Looking for some little ideas for the mum not the baby. I can't remember what I would have appreciated in the early days! Thanks

Ohwell14 Sat 14-Oct-17 20:29:32

Really comfy pillow/pyjamas, loads of snacks and slippers

Bobbiepin Sat 14-Oct-17 20:31:11

All the food she couldn't eat whilst pregnant, a super long phone charger cable, comfy pjs, decent coffee and a thermos type cup so it stays hot.

washingmachinefastwash Sat 14-Oct-17 20:33:22

Fancy shower gels so when she does have time to shower, it’s really lovely stuff.

Cook a meal, book a shopping to be delivered, new pjs, slippers, a voucher for a meal that has a long expiration date, offer to babysit so she can go to the hairdressers type thing.

REW2016 Sat 14-Oct-17 20:38:14

If she is BF, a fiddle/teething necklace - will save her hair getting pulled in a few weeks and I always feel a bit more 'me'
with some jewellery on, when the nice stuff has been put away for a bit.

Smakin1 Mon 23-Oct-17 15:51:55

RUIFIER do some lovely jewellery that can be completely customised. They have a website too...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: