Talk

Advanced search

TTC

(9 Posts)
Emmie89Harper Sat 14-Oct-17 16:24:23

Anyone tried ‘seven seas, trying for a baby’ tablet? Was thinking of getting some folic acid tables ready for when I have the coil removed, and saw these in the shop. Didn’t know whether to give these ago. 😊

NowApparently Sat 14-Oct-17 21:57:45

I took these for 3 months before starting to TTC, I was also temping so I would know what to look out for when I was ovulating. We conceived on our second month of trying. Currently 31+1 and baby is doing grand.

orangeowls Sat 14-Oct-17 22:14:16

I used them whilst we were TTC and continued whilst pregnant as every other pregnancy vitamin product made me sick ☹️

WrittenandGrown Sun 15-Oct-17 05:52:39

I used them. Liked that they are much smaller than other brands and I liked the blister pack with the days on. Conceived first month but not sure it's related.

NaturWilde Sun 15-Oct-17 05:56:45

Took three for 3m before TTC. Conceived first month, aged 38! 33w now and all well!

TheLionQueen1 Sun 15-Oct-17 06:06:36

I used them for 2 months ttc and then when I fell pregnant I moved to their second stage pregnancy tablets and took them all the way through. May not have been anything to do with the tablets but would take them again next time! I have my DS last Sunday! Good luck!

MrsFletcher Mon 16-Oct-17 09:40:58

Definitely get some folic acid tablets- you should take them for 3 months ideally prior to TTC to build up your folate reserves as the most important time for them is prior to 6 weeks and you won't know you're pregnant for most of them. That's more about preventing spina bifida though. Any type should do. We used Pregnacare (male and female) pre-conception tabs, which do contain vitamins to address the deficiencies that can contribute to infertility. Worked for us, first time.

Emmie89Harper Mon 16-Oct-17 10:50:29

Thanks ladies, feeling positive about taking them! Roll on next week when my coil is removed! smilesmilesmilesmile

cherryontopp Mon 16-Oct-17 11:00:17

I used them for 7 month and nothing, i did need IVF in the end. Good for people who can fall naturally smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now