Talk

Advanced search

Think I could be pregnant

(10 Posts)
toxitears181 Sat 14-Oct-17 11:48:30

Hello ladies I'm new to this so bare with me, me and my partner have just started trying for a baby and my period was due today 14th October however no signs of AF starting at the moment my symptoms so far include feeling a really odd feeling in my stomach were I feel a very dull sense of sickness but not enough to actually be puking up of loosing my appetite. Is this normal ? I was also extremely hungry all day yesterday and had like a bubbling sensation in my tummy. Will be testing later on to see if I could be expecting but I just wanted to know if these could be signs of pregnancy ?🤰 I have not experienced sore boobs etc

Misssmoo Sat 14-Oct-17 11:51:32

You won't know for sure until you teat good luck x

Ilovechocolate111 Sat 14-Oct-17 12:05:51

You could well be having pregnancy symptoms. Fingers crossed. Do a test and let us know your findings halo good luck xx flowers

toxitears181 Sat 14-Oct-17 12:44:11

Thankyou girls ❤️ can't wait to test I really hope I get my BFP xxx

Expectingbsbunumber2 Sat 14-Oct-17 12:46:03

The best thing to do is take a test. Good luck x

seven201 Sat 14-Oct-17 13:35:01

When you're ttc you do tend to be much more aware of anything going on in/around your tummy area that you just wouldn't notice before. Fingers crossed for you.

Misssmoo Sun 15-Oct-17 14:12:29

Have you done a test? Xx

toxitears181 Sun 15-Oct-17 14:43:28

Yeah Hun it was negative and AF has shown today. sad maybe next month will be my month xxx

Bananamama1213 Sun 15-Oct-17 16:56:32

Sorry it was negative flowers

If it helps at all.. I had no symptoms with either of my 3 pregnancies. It was literally just a random testing and voila positive test. My periods have never been regular since being on the pill so I couldn't track them. They were usually every other month!

It took me 8 months to conceive my first (I was 18).
Then first time for the second (I was 19).
Then the only planned baby - took 4 1/2 months (I'm 24 now).

What kind of test did you do?
I used eBay cheapies when I knew I was pregnant and they took weeks to show positive. Whereas clearblue showed it at 3-4 weeks.

Misssmoo Sun 15-Oct-17 17:23:55

Fingers crossed for next month for you flowers x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now