Talk

Advanced search

Kinderkraft uno bedside crib

(17 Posts)
Icantthinkofastupidname Thu 12-Oct-17 19:18:20

Anyone have any experiences of the Kinderkraft uno bedside crib?

www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/53/57419/kinderkraft-uno-bedside-crib-grey/

I was looking at getting the tutti bambini, but I've read a lot about them being a nightmare to actually get delivered on time and hard to find sheets to fit them. This looks like a good alternative and is a lot cheaper while it's on offer.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance smile

Sherbet38 Wed 25-Oct-17 11:08:07

I'm quite tempted to buy one of these. Groupon have them for £109.99 at the moment.

I was watching the price of the Chicco Next 2 Me, but these seem very similar for a better price smile

mindutopia Wed 25-Oct-17 11:25:24

If you have the space, personally I would get a regular sized crib and take one side off. The cost will likely be less and you'll get more use out of it. We got one from IKEA and it was definitely less than that (I think maybe 100 or so totally including mattress). Most babies will outgrow those by about 3-4 months and if you decide you want to keep baby with you longer then that, then you'll end up having to buy something else. But a proper crib that's modified, assuming you or your partner are handy with a drill and screw driver as you'll have to adjust the mattress height, will last you a long time. We used ours until our dd was 1 and we still use the mattress for travel and camping (she's 4, it's gotten a lot of use). So much better value for money.

SomehowSomewhere1 Wed 25-Oct-17 15:19:58

Not sure, but I bought: www.toysrus.co.uk/babiesrus/babylo-cozi-sleeper-crib/TRUP2447620001 which was set up next to the Next2Me and looked indentical, but cheaper and sheets too.

Swan8 Sat 28-Oct-17 09:19:46

Just a bump, as I am also interested in hearing if anyone has experience of these - the price is good but I can’t find any online reviews which is a bit of a worry!

Sherbet38 Sat 28-Oct-17 12:13:49

I've ordered one. I'll let you know what i think when it's delivered smile

BlueRaincoat89 Tue 09-Jan-18 21:05:41

Were looking at buying one of these and wanted to see if anyone is currently using one?

cazinge Fri 12-Jan-18 20:01:20

Has anyone had any luck finding sheets that fit this? Am interested in the crib but having quickly googled I can't seem to find any sheets the right size?

NoParticularPattern Fri 12-Jan-18 20:11:52

I don’t have this one but I do have the Tutti Bambini one. Baby isn’t here yet(!) but with regard to sheets look for ones that are made for the Chicco Next 2 Me. They seem to be available from more places in their own brand rather than buying branded sheets. I think I got my sheets off eBay but sure Mothercare etc will do some too. The mattress in them is pretty much the same size (unlike the Snuz Pod which is tiny in comparison!) but they would much rather you spend £25 on a pair of sheets than realise that the size for the Next 2 Me fit and are more readily available!

Mummabearof3 Sun 25-Feb-18 17:38:02

Anyone get one of these? Thinking of getting one but no reviews anywhere!

SpongeCake23 Sun 25-Feb-18 17:42:16

Would this attach to a Divan bed?

klarcombe Fri 02-Mar-18 09:22:09

Has anyone actually got a review now? I want to purchase this but still cant find any information from users! Thanks in advance x

BunnyTeapot Fri 02-Mar-18 17:12:46

I got a tutti bambini and it was delivered really quickly from mothercare..

loveacupoftea18 Fri 02-Mar-18 17:36:41

Agree with other posters - my tutti bambini came really quickly and I found great sheets on Amazon at £8.99!

BabyMay18 Thu 26-Apr-18 10:58:12

I've bought the kindercraft 2 in 1 bedside crib as it was much cheaper I do rate it although baby hasnt arrived yet it's slightly unsteady when you move it about but seems fine mattress is very thin though so I am now trying to find an additional mattress

SJR20 Thu 22-Nov-18 13:47:56

We got sheets for ours from Love Baby Co on Amazo. The next to me sheets fit the kinderkraft uno but I notice they have sheets for the babylo cozi, snuzpod and loads of others. I emailed them to ask which ones would fit the kinderkraft and they came back to me straight away. 2 sheets were £18.99 but I think they sometimes have special offers.

iforgotwhatiwasgoingtosay Thu 22-Nov-18 16:34:37

Next to me is in Black friday sale for 109.99 for anyone interested smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: