Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Kinderkraft uno bedside crib

(6 Posts)
Icantthinkofastupidname Thu 12-Oct-17 19:18:20

Anyone have any experiences of the Kinderkraft uno bedside crib?

www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/53/57419/kinderkraft-uno-bedside-crib-grey/

I was looking at getting the tutti bambini, but I've read a lot about them being a nightmare to actually get delivered on time and hard to find sheets to fit them. This looks like a good alternative and is a lot cheaper while it's on offer.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance smile

Sherbet38 Wed 25-Oct-17 11:08:07

I'm quite tempted to buy one of these. Groupon have them for £109.99 at the moment.

I was watching the price of the Chicco Next 2 Me, but these seem very similar for a better price smile

mindutopia Wed 25-Oct-17 11:25:24

If you have the space, personally I would get a regular sized crib and take one side off. The cost will likely be less and you'll get more use out of it. We got one from IKEA and it was definitely less than that (I think maybe 100 or so totally including mattress). Most babies will outgrow those by about 3-4 months and if you decide you want to keep baby with you longer then that, then you'll end up having to buy something else. But a proper crib that's modified, assuming you or your partner are handy with a drill and screw driver as you'll have to adjust the mattress height, will last you a long time. We used ours until our dd was 1 and we still use the mattress for travel and camping (she's 4, it's gotten a lot of use). So much better value for money.

SomehowSomewhere1 Wed 25-Oct-17 15:19:58

Not sure, but I bought: www.toysrus.co.uk/babiesrus/babylo-cozi-sleeper-crib/TRUP2447620001 which was set up next to the Next2Me and looked indentical, but cheaper and sheets too.

Swan8 Sat 28-Oct-17 09:19:46

Just a bump, as I am also interested in hearing if anyone has experience of these - the price is good but I can’t find any online reviews which is a bit of a worry!

Sherbet38 Sat 28-Oct-17 12:13:49

I've ordered one. I'll let you know what i think when it's delivered smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now