Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant-am I over analysing?!

(7 Posts)
Lilbeth1986 Thu 12-Oct-17 15:43:16

I’m 7 weeks pregnant by my dates and my symptoms are confusing me.Last week I felt vaguely nauseous all day and had really sore boobs. During this week I’ve started to feel much more like myself,my boobs are only slightly uncomfortable and I’m just feeling hungrier than I maybe normally would.Im knackered when I get in but this could just be due to teaching full time!

I think I might have been googling too much about symptoms getting easier and saw something about missed miscarriages.Ive had no bleeding or bad cramps,just gentle stretching type feelings.

Am I going insane?!

Lozmatoz Thu 12-Oct-17 15:46:37

You probably are! Everyone has different symptoms. You just have to sit tight and wait.

Dreams16 Thu 12-Oct-17 15:46:42

Hi Op I was the same early part of my pregnancy my boobs hurt lower back period like cramps and they eased off after about a week or so I felt normal I’d occasionally feel sick but was never sick only thing that made me know I was still pregnant was feeling tired and going to passing out asleep 6-7pm in the evenings on sofa I also was sensitive to smells so you have any of those symptoms?

ChocolatePancake Thu 12-Oct-17 16:11:36

Mine have totally disappeared twice now! I'm 7+6. It's worrying and I know nothing I say will make you feel better, but it's completely normal. I really don't have many symptoms right now (although OH keeps telling me my vegetable soup with mass amounts of chillis must be a craving... so, maybe?! Or maybe I just really like it right now?! Lol) but I do get very tired and blah but no sickness. I only really felt like I was going to throw up at one point this pregnancy and it was after a 24 hour coach journey last week, I was swollen and felt awful! Can't even be bothered eating most of the time unless it's something with chillis and I think that's just because my tongue happens to like chillies and not much else right now

ChocolatePancake Thu 12-Oct-17 16:12:41

And I've had a missed miscarriage before and I felt absolutely nothing at all, just normal really

Lilbeth1986 Thu 12-Oct-17 16:25:43

Guys thanks!I have completely gone off chocolate and am usually a chocoholic.

I think because both my sisters have had miscarriages over the last couple of years I am extra paranoid.Also I’ve not told anyone in my family yet so I’ve got no one to have these random conversations with apart from my husband!And he has no idea about pregnancy lol!

SomehowSomewhere1 Thu 12-Oct-17 16:31:20

My first trimester went: symptoms - no symptoms - panic - private scan (all ok) - return of all symptoms - repeat! Sounds normal to me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now