Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pressure down below

(3 Posts)
cheekymummy89 Thu 12-Oct-17 12:17:27

Hi, I'm 37 weeks tomorrow with baby number 3. At my last scan at 34 weeks baby was frank breech, has been that way all the way through. Anyway a few days ago there was a lot of movement from baby lasted around 2 hours, since yesturday I've been feeling a lot of pressure down below, struggling to sleep much at night and just generally feeling uncomfortable. I know these are usual symptoms this far in but does anyone think baby could have turned head down? I've tried having a feel around but I just can't figure out what's what in there. You'd think I would know considering it's my 3rd lol. I don't have my growth scan and see my consultant now until I'm 38+4 to find out whether he has flipped. I do see my midwife for the final time next week though. I'm just starting to feel fed up now, if baby has flipped I will be induced before 40 weeks as I have small babies, but ATM I'm more concerned about the pressure. I just hope it's not baby getting too comfortable sat in his bum. Sorry for rambling, fed up and tired mummy just wanting some reassurance sad

DeadDoorpost Thu 12-Oct-17 14:59:37

I'm only 34 weeks but I knew when he'd flipped as I had 2 full days of being the most uncomfortable I've ever been, almost to the point I wanted to cry it was that uncomfortable. And then he proceeded to headbut my cervix every few hours so I couldn't really mistake it. Could you not go up to the midwives and ask them to check? Our birth centre is more than happy to have a look at us if we're unsure, but I don't know if we're just lucky here or not.
He's currently flipped back round though, so I'm going to have to go through the whole process again. Unless he's as stubborn as I am and refuses to move...
Good luck OP. Hopefully everything works out fine

Lozmatoz Thu 12-Oct-17 15:49:06

Your midwife will be able to tell you next week. But it sounds like baby might have moved into the right position

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now