Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Weird trickle

(7 Posts)
thedinosaur Thu 12-Oct-17 10:07:56

Sorry this is a bit TMI but I'm currently 32+5 .

Last few days I've been increasingly uncomfortable at night and had lots more movement and heartburn which I've put down to being so far along.

This morning I woke up and really needed a wee so got up and went to get dressed. I took my Pjs off and "down there" felt really wet and I looked down had a couple of creamy droplets trickle down the inside of my legs.

I've cleaned up and been to the toilet as normal etc but I keep thinking about it.

Any idea what it could be?

Lozmatoz Thu 12-Oct-17 10:10:22

Just sounds like vaginal discharge.

HeartburnCentral Thu 12-Oct-17 10:11:56

It could be discharge or waters but I thought waters were cloudy/clear not creamy. Is there any pain with it? Did you try calling your MW?

Opheliasgoldenwine Thu 12-Oct-17 10:13:54

If it was waters it would most likely have soaked wherever you were sitting/standing etc. Most likely heavy dish charge.

TiramisuQueenoftheFaeries Thu 12-Oct-17 10:17:08

If it was creamy it was just vaginal discharge. It can be quite heavy in pregnancy. Normal and harmless.

HopeAndJoy16 Thu 12-Oct-17 10:19:32

There's no harm in calling your local maternity assessment unit for advice, they can advise whether you need further testing eg for thrush if it's discharge or ud they think it could possibly be your waters

thedinosaur Thu 12-Oct-17 11:09:29

Thank you I've actually seen my midwife today and she said it sounds normal as you get more discharge in pregnancy. I suppose I just got a bit concerned as I didn't have it with my first.

She said if there's a lot I can see my GP for a swab.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: