Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

BFP!

(7 Posts)
MissSophieB397 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:20:35

Had the biggest surprise tonight after a hard few weeks from losing my dad. My BFP! Was a complete shock as I wasn’t completely focused nor trying smile however, I have had light bleeding last week. Only very light and pinky red, lasted around 4 days max and slight twinges, worried this may of been a miscarriage? I guesstimate from my last proper period which again was only light I may be around 4/5 weeks, is this normal and can I be okay? Thank you! I only tested as I have been to the doctors today about back ache, boob ache and twinges down below and unusual “periods” as normally my periods are heavy and last forever (sorry tmi) and the doctor was going to do my blood tests tomorrow to check my HCG levels so out of curiosity I did a cheapie! grin

Ilovechocolate111 Mon 09-Oct-17 21:22:34

Congratulations smileflowersflowers

Mrstobe90 Tue 10-Oct-17 01:45:45

Congratulations!
Pinkish bleeding is normally ok if quite light but bright red should always be checked out.
You’re probably fine and it’s completely normal to worry this early, especially after spotting but unfortunately at this stage, all you can do is wait and see.
Hope all goes well xx

MissSophieB397 Tue 10-Oct-17 04:00:35

Thank you, I think at some point last week there was a bit of bright red blood but not the same as a usual period. Hopefully all is okay but I’m at the doctors tomorrow so I can explain to them. Il keep the post updated xx

MissSophieB397 Tue 10-Oct-17 04:00:57

Thank you, I think at some point last week there was a bit of bright red blood but not the same as a usual period. Hopefully all is okay but I’m at the doctors tomorrow so I can explain to them. Il keep the post updated xx

TeaAndToast85 Tue 10-Oct-17 04:16:05

I had some pinkish bleeding a few days before my period was due, which turned to red the next day so I thought I was out. Turns out it was just inplantation, because I'm 11 weeks now - freshly awake due to a midnight vom!

Congrats on your BFP flowers

MissSophieB397 Tue 10-Oct-17 08:02:08

Ha ha mid night vom ! I just wake up at random times and then can’t get back to sleep, pain in the but when I’m at work today. I will keep you all informed with the dr appointment today smile xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: