Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone else morphed into the devil? 😂

(18 Posts)
Moaningmyrtle92 Mon 09-Oct-17 10:26:28

Hey Mummy’s! smile
First time on here but needed to seek advice or just to know I’m not alone..
34+3 and literally turning into the devil.
I’m angry, uncomfortable, snappy and literally nearly keel over at any sort of exercise! 😩
I have constant itching that has gotten worse from being early on, text on liver function have come back normal! NOTHING RELIEVES IT!
I’m not excited, I’m angry and emotional and how awful to say but resenting being pregnant because I’m so uncomfortable and restless!
Extremely supportive partner, he’s amazing but I literally feel like I’ve grown horns and morphed into the devil himself!
Please, someone relate!
So grateful to be pregnant, just sooooo much to deal with!
Hope you’ve all got some chunks growing nicely smile xx

xflipflopx Mon 09-Oct-17 13:14:55

Me,me,me
I literally could have killed last week everything got on my nerves!
I felt like no one was helping or understanding me.
I'd walk around saying to myself is it me?? It can't be me surely... they all just DONT CARE. (Two dc and dh)
Then I sat and had a huge cry felt totally sorry for myself tried to be nicer to everyone and realised it was me. grin
I'm 38 weeks today and have now given up I will do the things I'm stressing about when I can be bothered and if anyone moans something is not done they can do it themselves. As you can see I've calmed down a bit wink

Manctart Mon 09-Oct-17 13:17:24

Oh god I feel like this at only seven weeks! I thought it was going to improve! Guess I will have to resign myself to potential divorce now 😂

Cagliostro Mon 09-Oct-17 13:21:25

I was sobbing on DH again this morning, I am panicking about how much there is to do before baby arrives 😳😳😳

Moaningmyrtle92 Mon 09-Oct-17 14:17:27

Gosh, don’t be worrying about starting early on.. I was so psychotic at the beginning! 😂
I mellowed out throughout, but the devil strikes back! Hahaha!
These replies has literally made my day, I’m so happy not to be alone!
I’m so lazy.. and I’m panicking about EVERYTHING... what do I even need to pack in a hospital bag? Sick of people telling me I need to get it done haha!!!
Do you all know what you’re having? 🙊 I’m having a little girl, she’s a fatty already! Hahaha x

TheLegendOfBeans Mon 09-Oct-17 14:25:38

I am 39 weeks tomorrow and feel so mental.

Yesterday a taxi driver cut me up. I could've stepped out the car and bludgeoned him to death right in the middle of Putney.

Some guy tutted at me today in Aldi after I'd politely asked to whizz past him when he was standing like a lemon bang in the middle of an otherwise empty aisle. I instantly wished I was a with so I could hex the bastard.

Some guy on the tube had the worst wig I've ever seen on and I swear it caused me to start itching.

And every night when I go to sleep and then wake up for wees I'm convinced baby has stopped moving and mental panic ensues.

Fucking hell, pregnancy. Drives you sick at the start and potty at the end. Still pumped to meet this baby though even though pregnancy makes me a loon.

Moaningmyrtle92 Mon 09-Oct-17 14:56:43

I literally feel your pain!
I got angry yesterday when my partner was driving and going over speed bumps!!

I was walking up to bed with a cuppa and some biscuits and dropped them.. that was instantly my partners fault because he hadn’t thought to come and help me.. “THEYRE ALL BROKEN NOW AND ITS YOUR FAULT” 🙈😂

My friends sympathise with my partner and tbh, I’m starting to realise why! 😳😂
I’m constantly apologising for my angry outbursts and temper tantrums!
I’m literally acting like a child half the time hahaha

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Mon 09-Oct-17 15:00:27

My dh started calling me a Boggart during my last pregnancy. If you've not read Harry Potter, it's a magical creature that, when you look at it, turns into the thing in the world that you fear the most...

Moaningmyrtle92 Mon 09-Oct-17 15:10:50

That is absolutely hilarious! 😂
I feel my boyfriend thinks the same these days about me!
Might make him read these so he knows I’m not the only one!!! Hahaha

MagicFajita Mon 09-Oct-17 15:24:40

Yes. I'm insanely snappy and moody too. Just over 39 weeks here.

In one of my more lucid moments last week I was horrified to notice that my poor dp was walking on eggshells. I think I was annoyed because I couldn't find my trainer socks (the only ones I can put on independently now) and he looked petrified , I burst into tears and apologised when I realised how my moods made him feel. Obviously the crying helped the situation a lot...hmm

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Mon 09-Oct-17 15:33:00

You're definitely not the only one! I'm doing a lot better during this pregnancy (I think!) but I spent most of my last pregnancy vomiting, shouting, crying or going to the doctor over all these weird allergies I got.

In all seriousness, I feel sad in a way that I missed out on a lot of the happy pregnancy stuff last time as I spent my whole pregnancy suffering horrible weird symptoms, hating being pregnant and acting like a crazy person! But I think there's so much pressure from films, books, the media etc. to enjoy the experience of being pregnant when all that really matters it that you end up with a lovely baby at the end!

Moaningmyrtle92 Mon 09-Oct-17 15:34:16

Oh gosh! I’m clearly going to get worse - I’m only 34+4 😳
I feel like I want to be left alone, but then hate when people leave me! 😂
I’m basically just a big spoilt kid at the moment and my poor partner is having to dance around me.. he’s sick of hearing
“IM PREGNANT IF YOU HADNT NOTICED” hahaha!
Bedtime is the worst for us, I’m literally like a whale trying to turn over in the night.. I flop about and have to grab onto him to help me 😂

xflipflopx Mon 09-Oct-17 17:32:46

@Moaningmyrtle92
I tried to grab dh ear last night as it was the only thing I could grip in pitch black just to get some friction to get my hips to move.
He wasn't best pleased so then I pulled on his pillow blush
I think he's gona take to the sofa for the next couple of weeks.
Haha he has to have some pain grin

Moaningmyrtle92 Mon 09-Oct-17 17:46:07

@xflipflopx
That is so funny! 😂
I love that I’m literally not the only one inflicting pain on my partner to share the experience hahaha!
He loves it though I’m sure of it! 😂
Do you know what you’re having? 🙊 xx

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Mon 09-Oct-17 17:48:11

I think I kicked my dh out of bed around 30 weeks last time. grin

Moaningmyrtle92 Mon 09-Oct-17 17:56:24

@LorelaiVictoriaGilmore
I have just read this to my partner and informed him he is lucky to have remained in bed this far! 😂
I am a cuddler though, I’ve become big spoon so I can wedge her between us and he can feel her kicks! 🙊
Do you know what you’re having? 😊 xx

xflipflopx Mon 09-Oct-17 18:03:22

No we decided on a surprise this time found out both times previous so gone for something different this time.
I've gone through every old wives tale and nub theory /skull theory.
I do actually have it in an envelope which I got at 20 week scan but haven't opened it up but keeping it just to check after baby born if they were right.
Everyone says they would have caved by now and to be honest I thought I would have but something is stopping me. I'm very different this pregnancy...not rushing anything not overly chatty about names. I have shocked myself.

Moaningmyrtle92 Tue 10-Oct-17 11:57:07

I’ve gone from an angry rage to an emotional wreck, anyone else’s head gone into overdrive? 😩
I’m panicking about ridiculous things and I’m driving my partner insane.
What if my child is the poor kid?
What if she’s not dressed well enough?
What if she’s bullied?
What if I fail as a Mum?
What if she doesn’t like me?
Or I don’t cope?
Like many I’ve suffered with mental health from being young and PND scares the hell out of me.
I’m literally a nervous wreck...
I’m actually going to become a mother? 😳😳😳

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now