Talk

Advanced search

HAve much trauma can belly take

(9 Posts)
Klouise777 Sat 07-Oct-17 13:09:18

Hi all
This may seem silly I have a habit of over reacting.
I’m 15 weeks and 5 days pregnant
This morning I was looking out the window upstairs for my cat and realised that I’d been leaning my full weight of my belly on the window ledge that sticks out. It didn’t hurt but I though how stupid it goes straight in to where I think the baby is would this cause any cause for concern? Please tell me I’m over reacting? I’ve got quite a stomach now and I didn’t really myself how big it was and was leaning right over to look down to the bottom of the house ?!? Thanks all

JennyOnAPlate Sat 07-Oct-17 13:10:11

You are massively overrreacting and your baby is fine flowers

PotteringAlong Sat 07-Oct-17 13:12:07

I don't think that, by anyone's measure, leaning out of a window can be classed as "trauma"

Klouise777 Sat 07-Oct-17 13:12:31

Exactly what I wanted to hear! Got my 16 week appointment next week think I might ask for some anxiety help!!

MummaDeeDee Sat 07-Oct-17 13:12:54

If you weren't in pain I'm sure your baby wasn't either. Try not to stress it, you'd know if there was something wrong x

DonkeyPunch88 Sat 07-Oct-17 13:17:23

I was in a relatively bad car crash with DS1, I had whiplash and cracked collar bone, he was absolutely fine. I think they’re pretty well padded in there.

Foggymist Sat 07-Oct-17 15:17:10

As mentioned leaning is definitely not trauma. Trauma is car crash, falling hard directly on bump, etc.

Allesda Sat 07-Oct-17 15:17:14

I did something similar with the sink at work - stepped in too close to it too quickly and really felt it as I collided! I'm 14 weeks. Think its just getting used to the fact that I take up more room now. It felt a bit peculiar but I don't feel that there's anything wrong

Cracklesfire Sat 07-Oct-17 15:24:37

Baby will be absolutely fine in there, leaning on a window ledge couldn't remotely be classed as trauma. Try not to worry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now