Talk

Advanced search

39 weeks and being an irritable bitch

(7 Posts)
dede124 Fri 06-Oct-17 09:57:12

I can't stop crying I have been like this for the last 3 days. Everyone is getting on my nerves and can't say the right thing and I keep snapping at oh and my mum then that makes me cry even more. My mood has just dropped completely from being really motivated and excited over the past few weeks. Iv just had enough of everything I woke up this morning feeling so upset and anxious. Please tell me others have felt like this at this stage? My mood has just completely dropped and I can't snap out of it!

Could feeling irritable be a sign of labour? I hope so sad

GinUnicorn Fri 06-Oct-17 10:02:01

I was super emotional 3 days before labour. Good luck x

krakentoast Fri 06-Oct-17 11:51:34

I'm 39 weeks +5 and I've just been so snappy the last few days too. Just pissed off with everything. Feeling constantly uncomfortable and waddling everywhere doesn't help!

Can't offer you anything except sympathy. Hope our babies come soon!

SeatOfMyPants Fri 06-Oct-17 13:08:17

38w and seriously pissed off with everything. I usually do all I can to avoid confrontation- now I’m ready to argue with anything that crosses me. Was the same last time but that didn’t stop me going 12 days over....

Lemondrop99 Fri 06-Oct-17 16:54:55

I had several awful hormonal days in Week 39. I was a mess. Wasn't a sign of labour for me (currently overdue hmm) but the mood did pass in a few days

GinUnicorn Fri 06-Oct-17 18:37:29

Aw Lemondrop I had my fingers crossed you were quiet because things were happening x

dede124 Sat 07-Oct-17 17:40:09

Good to know I'm not alone feeling like this. I hope it is just hormones because I'm in a bad state and I need it to pass. I feel like iv made a mistake and don't know if I'm ready to be a Mum I also feel like oh is being different towards me but I know I'm being a moody bitch so could just be me I feel really unhappy and trapped sad I need my body back!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now