Talk

Advanced search

False positive?

(5 Posts)
Beccasx Fri 06-Oct-17 07:22:46

I'm now 9 days late, when I was 5 days late I took a Lloyds digital test that said pregnant! I was over the moon. Taken 6 since then and all have said negative. Was at my drs yesterday and he's not willing to do blood work until the 16th of October if my period still hasn't arrived. I'm totally devastated. Could I have had gotten a false positive? Anyone got any experience with these tests? I'm literally heart broken right now, but still no period so I'm still clutching on to hope!!

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 07-Oct-17 09:03:15

Sorry OP but I got false positive with Lloyds tests, so have others. Test again using a frer x

Beccasx Sat 07-Oct-17 09:12:30

I got a faint positive yesterday morning very faint I had to squint, but started bleeekng lastnight so obviously a chemical. Thanks anyway x

Hotpinkangel19 Sat 07-Oct-17 09:24:55

So sorry flowers

Jojopugh Sat 07-Oct-17 09:34:16

I’m sorry to hear what your going through. I had the same last week. I was 6 weeks late, I have the coil but still bleed with it each month. I didn’t take much notice of how late I was at first as the coil can do alsorts to your cycle. I did a test which appeared a faint blue line. I did another 5 tests, they were all negative. I had symptoms too. I was so confused. I went to docs and she didn’t think I was but the only way to find out was a blood test which she did. That came back negative. (They did blood test so quick as I had some tests to undergo the same week). She said the test was faulty I had taken. Hopefully this won’t be the case for you. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now