Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Argh pregnancy insomnia at 8 weeks

(5 Posts)
Ekphrasis Fri 06-Oct-17 03:25:41

Bam at almost 8 weeks I started waking at around 2-3 and feeling WIIIDE awake. More day time energy too (so I’m a little nervous).

With the added joy of nausea now while I’m lying there, which I never had with ds.

Hoping it’s normal, (??) I was enjoying the flat out not waking except to pee all night long sleeps and now they’re gone!

Lozmatoz Fri 06-Oct-17 04:24:46

Get used to it kid!

GlitterSparkles17 Fri 06-Oct-17 04:26:42

You might find it eases a bit but will definitely get worse at the later stages, I’m 40 weeks tomorrow and have been awake since 3am, this is a nightly occurrence now. No real advice as nothing I do helps me sleep!

Mummyloves09 Fri 06-Oct-17 05:07:58

Good morning ladies,
I have had this problem for the last week I'm 5 +3 And as soon as it get between 1am and 3am I can't sleep. However in the day I'm shattered.
I hope it gets better soon.

Ekphrasis Fri 06-Oct-17 06:59:04

I had it in the later stages with my son but not in the first trimester. As I say, didn’t get nighttime nausea either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now