Talk

Advanced search

Thought I could be pregnant

(3 Posts)
pinkfuzz11 Thu 05-Oct-17 19:08:35

Never posted before and was wondering if anyone else had the same symptoms with something else other than being pregnant. My periods are every 28-30 days but this month it was 5 days after I ovulated, which meant I was 10- 13 days early, it only lasted 2 days and was dark blood on wiping (I'm sorry if tmi... anyway the last 3 days I've had only what can be described as a funny fluttering in my lower abdomen if I had of got pregnant when I ovulated I would be 5 weeks now from the first day of my last proper period.

I did a test today to make sure and it was negative, it doesn't feel like wind or gas, boobs slightly tender and just feeling tired. Is it my body playing tricks on me?

Lozmatoz Thu 05-Oct-17 21:19:19

You wouldn’t feel even a fluttering at this early stage, but that’s not to say you’re not pregnant. Leave it for another few days/a week and if nothing then re-test.

pinkfuzz11 Thu 05-Oct-17 21:32:18

Thanks I will leave it till early next week and take another pregnancy test, I will be a week late then, had my period come when it was supposed to, I know it's to early for baby movement that's more like 18-20 weeks but with my first pregnancy I didn't know I was pregnant, I just had this weird feeling in my stomach almost like it was doing somersaults, I actually thought it was a bug I had picked up, thanks for your reply.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now