Talk

Advanced search

PMS v pregnancy symptom??

(3 Posts)
Morgan18 Thu 05-Oct-17 11:48:38

Hello ladies,

I am new to this site, though I do admit I have been stalking everything and anything for the past few months whilst TTC. It’s so hard to just relax and let things be.

Not sure if they help or not as you begin to second guess everything!! Though, advice is always nice.

Well this month isn’t really different to any other really, I keep thinking that I will have some massive different feeling but I know it doesn’t work that way.

I am due AF on Monday and I would say since this Monday I have been getting tender breasts/ nipples. This isn’t unusual for me for PMS so I am not getting my hopes up- I feel my nipples are more tender than I have noticed before. Though has anyone ever had a BFP when the pain reduced nearer AF as I know this is usually a sign of AF due to the drop in hormone?

I feel the pain has been the same- it got gradually worse initially, but now it is either getting better but definitely not worse. (I don’t know anymore- mind is playing tricks). sad

I have also had slight cramps since Monday, nothing too painful. I don’t usually get bad PMS pains until the day of or the first few days before AF. Though, I’ve been trying to document things each month so I can get a better understanding between symptoms so I can tell the difference when it finally happens and I didn’t get any pains until the day of AF last month. So confusing.

Suppose I will find out in a few days with either BFN or appearance of AF hmm

cakesandphotos Thu 05-Oct-17 11:52:11

I had period pains as normal. I was convinced I was out. The only thing that was slightly different was that my tummy hurt. Normal cramps but also a stitch like pain and just tenderness all over the top. Give it a few days before you lose hope!

Morgan18 Thu 05-Oct-17 18:27:14

Thanks I will do smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now